Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

1 minute ago, The Other Foot said:

Look, I’ve screamed at Hearts fans from the safety of the East Terracing, given them the finger from the top floor of the bus as it sped past them at 30mph and posted obscene things about their mothers on internet forums. I’m no angel.

But this game is getting a little bit uncomfortable. It’s like watching a baby pig lying on its back, gurgling to death in its own mud-suffused vomit.

Nice away strip though.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They aren’t fit enough. That’s plain to see.

That too. The Fiorentina players all look like athletes. Guys like Halliday look knackered after 10 minutes.

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Our teams just aren’t good enough. Is does feel a step further in embarrassment this year though.

Rangers potential to have worst ever CL record, Fastest ever CL record vs Rangers, Celtic equalling the record for most home games lost in a row, and Hearts capitulation here.

It’s absolutely shocking.

Yeah, good times. 

I mean this is honking. 

I still have no idea how the Latvians got a draw. Pretty grim. I don't know where Scottish football goes from here 😢🤷

Has to be said we've been absolutely decimated by injuries. Frustratingly it sounds like we've played better, but have been completely outclassed 

26 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Fiorentina have been shite in Serie A this season but Hearts look like a Lowland League side

To be really fair to Hearts, they were the best of the rest last season to qualify for this group, when "the rest" were worst rest for probably decades, so a match against absolutely any Serie A side no matter where they are in the table was always going to be a mis-match.

Why did Rangers have to improve the coefficient so we entered Conference league.  Could we not have been allowed to fail quietly in an early qualifying round as per usual?😩

Biggest ever defeat 8-1. Looks well beatable tonight. 

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

That too. The Fiorentina players all look like athletes. Guys like Halliday look knackered after 10 minutes.

That’s what kind of annoys me, Fiorentina are clearly a much better side but we don’t need to be down on the fitness levels from other sides. Especially as Serie A isn’t a fast-paced, physical league where you’d gain that much more in matches.