Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

11 minutes ago, Darren said:

It was 4-0 in Zagreb. Still an utter shellacking, Hearts were dire that night. 

That home game was really strange. Zagreb seemed utterly rattled by a 2/3 full Tynecastle and a less shite Hearts team might genuinely have turned that around.

3 minutes ago, DC92 said:

That home game was really strange. Zagreb seemed utterly rattled by a 2/3 full Tynecastle and a less shite Hearts team might genuinely have turned that around.

I seem to recall Mr Pointer (Michael Stewart) hitting the bar at 2-0. If that had gone it looked like they'd have shat the bed. 

Need help guys, Bookies refusing to pay out claiming Ginnelly was off the pitch when he was booked last night. Most news sites saying 79th minute(same time as he was subbed) can anyone confirm if he had been subbed off or was still on the pitch. 

I thought he may of been booked at end of first half but appears to be around the 79th minute.

Cheers 

5 minutes ago, Livi Drew said:

Need help guys, Bookies refusing to pay out claiming Ginnelly was off the pitch when he was booked last night. Most news sites saying 79th minute(same time as he was subbed) can anyone confirm if he had been subbed off or was still on the pitch. 

I thought he may of been booked at end of first half but appears to be around the 79th minute.

Cheers 

I thought he was booked during a kick out at the Riga player during a slide tackle?

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I thought he was booked during a kick out at the Riga player during a slide tackle?

Thanks for getting back to me I thought the same, in the corner at the end of the first half. Appears it was the Riga player that was booked then

All sites confirming he was booked but can't find incident. 

11 minutes ago, Livi Drew said:

Thanks for getting back to me I thought the same, in the corner at the end of the first half. Appears it was the Riga player that was booked then

All sites confirming he was booked but can't find incident. 

Official UEFA Match reports says it was the 81st minute
https://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/uefaeuropaconferenceleague/2023/2035883_fr.pdf

That's me just home. What a fucking trip. I've done plenty of these with Hearts, but that was up there with the most enjoyable.

Decent enough city, good Hearts support over, great atmosphere around town, and the late kick-off time coupled with lethal levels of bevvy intake led to a proper atmosphere at the game.

No idea how many were officially over, but most of the home stand next to the 'away' end was full of Hearts fans too. Some really fun scenes.

f**k me, I'm absolutely burst. 😀

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

Good to see Aberdeen and Hibs fans bitter af at the fact their team couldn't make top 6 never mind a European spot.

Aberdeen fans on Twitter doubly salty for some reason. Absolutely beautiful stuff.

Only managed to catch the last 20 minutes on Thursday night, but I enjoyed seeing the ‘limbs’ in the away end after Forests goal to make it 2-0.

A goal to make it 2-0 in the 3rd minute of injury time isn’t usually celebrated in that fashion, usually it’s more of a display of relief, but when the camera cut to the Hearts support they were bouncing around like it was a last minute winner :lol: I would have been the same to be fair, and by all accounts it was a deserved victory. 

Really enjoyed reading the jealous posts from Aberdeen and Hibs fans. This will be torture for them, in the knowledge that they'll probably never get another chance at group stage football. 
£££££££££££££££££££££

Group stages are guaranteed for another 2 seasons and even still if we stay in 8th or 9 next season will be again

1 hour ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I am just about sobering up.   From hazy memory i thought we made a lot of chances but our finishing was god awful.

Great trip 

Think I just slept about 13 hours.

At the moment the idea of Florence feels absolutely fucking horrific. Can't wait. 😀

Can't believe I promised a mate I'd go to watch Derby with him today. Absolutely amateur planning. 100% cannot be arsed.

I'm going to have to drink another pint. 🤢

Edited by VincentGuerin

14 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Really enjoyed reading the jealous posts from Aberdeen and Hibs fans. This will be torture for them, in the knowledge that they'll probably never get another chance at group stage football.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Just a third rate competition apparently, which they were nowhere near qualifying for. Made hard work of an away group stage win as well. It's all just so poor. Don't quite know if we should even bother with Florence, tbh.

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

I was looking at the Wikipedia side for the Fiorentina Stadium and saw this section

1954 UFO sightings
On 27 October 1954, a reserve game between Fiorentina and nearby rivals Pistoiese was under way at the Stadio Artemio Franchi when a group of UFOs traveling at high speed abruptly stopped over the stadium. The stadium became silent as the crowd of around 10,000 spectators witnessed the event and described the UFOs as cigar shaped. 

So any Jambos travelling from Bonnybridge will feel right at home.

As will anybody from Alpha Centauri Hearts SC

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)
typo