Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

10 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I think - 

Some started with FTQ then they were booed/shusshed.

Then some people started up GSTQ/K and they were booed.

Oh also, both teams' subs came on the pitch during it. Absolutely comical shambles from all concerned 😂😂

So basically a spirited and robust exchange of differing views

4 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

Football first, absolutely shafted by a far superior team.

The rest was even more embarrassing. A*******s shouting **** the queen, a*******s responding with rangers songs. 

F**k off ya p***s.

The national anthem isn't a Rangers song.

It is a servile disgrace lyrically and an atrocity musically, but it's not a Rangers song.

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Rangers weren't playing.  There are loyalist/unionist Hearts fans.  Not my cup of tea by any stretch but they're no Rangers fans and neither are they Rangers songs.  

Nah. i've defended the p***ks myself in the past but they should f**k off to Ibrox. 

6 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Rangers weren't playing.  There are loyalist/unionist Hearts fans.  Not my cup of tea by any stretch but they're no Rangers fans and neither are they Rangers songs.  

In Scotland it's as much a Rangers song as You'll Never Walk Alone is a Celtic song. 

6 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Match abandoned due to a waterlogged pitch.

Caused by the tears of thousands of diets when they hear the Queen has canned it.

I'm quoting this at the point I'm reading the thread, so I'm sorry if you somehow turn into a relevant poster, but f**k me. What a horribly boring person you are. Predictable banter on loop. Yawn.

Edited by Tony Wonder

8 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I'm not defending them, i think they're a bunch of p***ks.  Unfortunately they're still Hearts fans

The idea that people who support the same football team should be expected to share the same political  opinions religious beliefs and  general worldview is a peculiarly Glasgowcentric idea

It makes as much sense as assuming that Hibs fans all like Coldplay 

We were well outclassed last night, looked like a training session for them at the end.

Thank f**k we don't have to face that quality of opposition in Scotland very often.

Minutes silence was never going to happen sadly.