Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

19 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Robbie N saying on Sportsound he thought Grant should have had a penalty instead of a booking.

Aye right ye are Robbie.😉

Knew the deluded c**t would come out with shite like that.

Of the many decisions the ref got wrong he calls out the one that was undeniably correct 🤣

Edited by Left Back

1 minute ago, Stylish Kid said:

To be fair, he's probably only seen in once, live, and at ground level from distance.

Even if that is the case other members of the Hearts backroom team will have seen it and will have told him its a dive and not to make a c**t of himself

Grant should be docked two weeks wages IMO. Need to learn lessons in sticking the ball in the onion bag when you have a team over a barrel. Do that and we could sneak through the Conference League group if the draw is kind. h83zAKO.png

Hopefully go again in the Europa League next season...

Good first half, needed to take our chances but didn't. Grant's dive looked a penalty at the game but going by the general opinion I'll assume it was a dive, although not sure how the Zurich striker got away with 3 dives in the first half without a booking. Chucked it in the second half and some amount of wankers in our support, not least the arsehole that prodded my back and gestured at me to sit down before kick off.

8 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Old Trafford, the Emirates, Rome, Monaco, Berlin and Rotterdam are some of the many tremendous places that potentially await Zurich fans. Just let that sink in Hearts, you useless c***s.

Manchester and London are shitholes tbf.

Did not look like a dive to me at the game. Almost hope it was though because we were well on top until the sending off.

I was really disappointed immediately after the game (and for half an hour before the final whistle), but I am pretty okay about it now. I didn’t expect us to go through, but when we were dominating the game, I foolishly allowed myself to dream. 😄

Conference it is though. Be nice if we got Fiorentina and West Ham. I have a pal down the South Coast, so could probably make the Hammers game, and bloody hell… Florence, man. ❤️

Edited by Kyle Reese

1 hour ago, G51 said:

We produce plenty of good players, and even if we didn't, the likes of Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen have the budget to go out and sign good players who can compete at this level. 

It's probably a combination of a few things, but the underachievement is really striking when compared with other nations. 

We don't 

Hibs hearts aberdeen sign bang average over paid foreign dross with no sell on value 

23 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Old Trafford, the Emirates, Rome, Monaco, Berlin and Rotterdam are some of the many tremendous places that potentially await Zurich fans. Just let that sink in Hearts, you useless c***s.

That’s a wee bit Hibs, mate. What is it with your lads and your side taking in Edinburgh football? Genuinely never quite got it. Is it a religious thing or a political thing or something? I’ve tried to watch St Johnstone v the Dundee teams and feel a sympathy for one of the three but I just get nothing. 😄

56 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Grant should be docked two testicles

FTFY.

Diving wee 4chan beard prat. Surprised at how seething I am at him costing us Europa League glory. It's like Paddy Kisnorbo costing us the game v Schalke 04 all over again. 

I know that Sibbick is deemed to be the bombscare de nos jours, and everyone is keen to give him some grief, but the lad is seriously unlucky at the moment, didn't think he did much wrong at the goal really (having only just seen it!). He really can't catch a break at the moment.

I think he's had "involvement" with at least 50% of our concessions in the last 10 days and has had a red card 😵💫😂😂😂🥹

Need to get some of the Euro cash spent on some reinforcements in key positions.

55 minutes of a very good performance fucked in the ear by an act of stupidity.  I'm still no sure we'd have won,  but we certainly weren't going to after that.

Please avoid West Ham, surely the shittest available trip in Europe.