Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Is it just me or are the Hearts fans quieter than you would expect? Not a criticism we’ve all been there with the big games and it’s all a bit tense (not that my club has played many games as important as this one). I hear the commentators talking about the atmosphere but it doesn’t seem to be coming through too well.

Probably is just that nervy way. Get a goal and the volume goes up.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Is it just me or are the Hearts fans quieter than you would expect?

I was just thinking that, it’s not coming across as anything special on the TV, jambos hangovers starting to kick in imo 

Hearts have approached this game well though, it’s how I wish Aberdeen had started in our games against Rijeka (second time) and Qarabag

Still rooting for the toblerone shaggers like 

Edited by Frank Grimes

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Is it just me or are the Hearts fans quieter than you would expect? Not a criticism we’ve all been there with the big games and it’s all a bit tense (not that my club has played many games as important as this one). I hear the commentators talking about the atmosphere but it doesn’t seem to be coming through too well.

ETA - of course this could just be BBC Scotland’s issue.

Unpopular opinion. Our fans don't fight to make atmosphere as Tynecastle is so noisy 

ETA - of course this could just be BBC Scotland’s issue.

Hearts fans are always quiet at home, which is a damn shame because they have a cauldron of a stadium. Some of the best atmospheres I’ve ever experienced were at Tynecastle - both games didn’t involve Hearts, they were vs Aberdeen and Hibs. No reason Tynecastle couldn’t be to Hearts what Ibrox is to Rangers in Europe.