Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

Just now, DA Baracus said:

What's the supposed bad language the commentator keeps apologising for? Haven't heard anything to warrant the daft apology routine.

The c***s never apologise when Sevco and Celtic belt out their bigot, braindead, scumbag, piece of shit nonsense.

Can we just pin this post to save time every time some tit on the BBC or Crocker etc apologise for bad language 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

What's the supposed bad language the commentator keeps apologising for? Haven't heard anything to warrant the daft apology routine.

The c***s never apologise when Sevco and Celtic belt out their bigot, braindead, scumbag, piece of shit nonsense.

Even when it does happen, most of the time unless you're actually listening out for it you wouldn't notice it.  Even then, if you're so precious that you might be offended at seven o'clock at night that you'll be upset by some naughty words then you should probably stick to Cbeebies.

I'm sure Gary Linekar said on Twitter a while back that he's been asked to apologise for bad language on TV before and always refuses.

Refs in Europe are absolute frauds. Never dish out bookings for continuous acts of cheating and/or time wasting which only encourages it further. Then act the tough nut when someone eventually reacts to it. Zurich cranking up the antics here and wouldn't be surprised to see a red for hearts with a heads gone moment 

4 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I'm sure Gary Linekar said on Twitter a while back that he's been asked to apologise for bad language on TV before and always refuses.

Never thought I'd say this but good for him. I can see the point if it was him who swore but why should he apologise for somebody else?

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Behave yourself DA..   You trying to get them banned from both grounds