Heart of Midlothian - 2022/23 European Tour

Elixir

18 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

If we beat Zurich, we can potentially have trips away to Rome, London, Manchester etc. That's what I want personally.

F**k that - Kazakhstan, Georgia and Lapland much more fun than these dull centre of the universe places.

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

F**k that - Kazakhstan, Georgia and Lapland much more fun than these dull centre of the universe places.

In terms of football I'd much rather watch Hearts run out at Old Trafford or the Stadio Olimpico than at the home of Shkupi.

Looking forward to this. I don’t buy this stuff about ‘getting Zurich at the right time’, or us being favourites. They are the champions of their country, and their results in Europe this season have been a lot better than their domestic form. 

I think we will score a goal tonight, but I worry that they will score more than one. 

All of that said, I am just going to enjoy it. I am not going to get concerned about which competition we find ourselves in, either.

HHGH

I'd just like to affirm how delighted I am that I chose to not go to Switzerland in the end, deciding to save up my goodwill from the missus and some cash for a group-stage trip.

I did not spend the evening fucking seething at pictures and videos from mates over in Switzerland and can think of nothing worse than being over there and waking up this morning to get on the bevvy in the sunshine and watching Hearts this evening.

Fucking buzzing for my morning meeting at work!!!!