Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

4 hours ago, Smokerson said:

McIness will be hoping to get it all wrapped up tomorrow night before heading to Hibs

Reports today suggesting Tommy Wright is in the frame for that gig.... make it happen Hibs.

1 minute ago, RedEd said:

Doesn't Morrisons have a two hour parking limit and barrier they allegedly close about 10pm?

Poorly worded on my part, I meant that general area.

You could very well be right re time limits but I don't recall ever seeing any barriers. Thistle Cabs park their cars in what's essentially Morrisons carpark and they are in and out 24/7.

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Poorly worded on my part, I meant that general area.

You could very well be right re time limits but I don't recall ever seeing any barriers. Thistle Cabs park their cars in what's essentially Morrisons carpark and they are in and out 24/7.

Could be termed a gate rather than a barrier, but if Thistle use the car park then they're obviously not shutting it. 

Probably, or could go hybrid, will just have to wait and find out!

Seemingly Dick has come out and said it’s PT for now. Would imagine that could very easily change in a season or two. You’d think that if they went up Arbroath would make an attempt at staying up but should they go down they’ll be in a far better position to consolidate themselves in the Championship and could maybe then go FT.

So long as they don’t do a Brechin and allow the momentum of getting regularly pumped to seep through the squad and end up in the Highland league.

This feels surreal. As always I expect the worst BUT at same time we’ve took 7 points from 9 from Killie so far so part of me thinking we could do this 

Just got a great day to look forward to so let’s see what happens.

Few Arbroath boys will have started their half shifts already... 

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

This feels surreal. As always I expect the worst BUT at same time we’ve took 7 points from 9 from Killie so far so part of me thinking we could do this 

Just got a great day to look forward to so let’s see what happens.

Few Arbroath boys will have started their half shifts already... 

A surreal day right enough for the Lichties. One last massive concentrated and disciplined performance tonight boys and you’ll have one hand on the trophy. What an atmosphere this will be in the away stand tonight, can’t wait. 

In terms of winning the league, a draw is obviously no good for you boys, it’s a must win, so how do you reckon yous will approach it? Toe-to-toe or structured and hit on the counter? 

3 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

A surreal day right enough for the Lichties. One last massive concentrated and disciplined performance tonight boys and you’ll have one hand on the trophy. What an atmosphere this will be in the away stand tonight, can’t wait. 

In terms of winning the league, a draw is obviously no good for you boys, it’s a must win, so how do you reckon yous will approach it? Toe-to-toe or structured and hit on the counter? 

A draw still keeps us in it. Killie have to visit Starks Park next Friday to play a Raith team who may still have a chance at making the playoffs while we play, a hopefully safe in mid-table, Morton at Gayfield.

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

A draw still keeps us in it. Killie have to visit Starks Park next Friday to play a Raith team who may still have a chance at making the playoffs while we play, a hopefully safe in mid-table, Morton at Gayfield.

You’re right, a draw still keeps it alive but I would fully expect Ki**ie to beat a poor Raith team next week so would be sweet if you win tonight meaning a draw would probably be enough in your final game. 

5 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I teach in Dundee. Any of my wee ones who have parents turning up late for 3.15 finish...😡

Mad rush to the train 😂

Our boogie bus leaves at midday. Already be pretty looose and probably standing in a Kilmarnock beer garden by 3.15 😎

6 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I teach in Dundee. Any of my wee ones who have parents turning up late for 3.15 finish...😡

Mad rush to the train 😂

I live in Aberdeen and finishing at 12:00 - if that B*stard keeps me a minute late, I’ll be raging…

… I’m self-employed 😆

8 hours ago, Paxo said:

200w.gif

I take it you’ll be looking forward to seeing how hybrid Cowdenbeath get on in the playoffs?

They have more full-time loanees than us and that seems to be the thick Killie fans’ argument.

Edited by Tattie36

18 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Same as every other game hopefully. See at the back we have been superb. 16/17 clean sheets. But we don’t get them by sitting in we just have a quality back 4 and Gaston has been solid. We play it forward quickly and try get in opponents halves.

i think it will be different today though I can see us having to go backs to the wall at times but going long and having Hilson noising up they 2 big bruisers and playing for second balls off that maybe be the way to go  

I think a point isn’t the end of the world especially if Raith gain anything on Thistle today which I think they might