Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

7 hours ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Neh not having that at all, there was the slightest contact but nothing more than what happens between every marker/attacker at every set-piece. He decided to take the easy option and collapse hoping to get the foul, if he'd just bothered to jump then the Killie player wouldn't have got the initial free header.

Looked a bit more than that to me especially from one angle. Shaw knows exactly what he is doing a little nudge/ push is fine but that’s a two handed shove and he doesn’t get his head on it without it. 

9 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Your team snuck a title win against a part time side and you're acting like that. I'd rather die in a ditch tbh.

It appears your club are fully focused on granting your wish tbf.

Dunfermline will finish in the region of 30 points behind that same part time side.... just let that sink in for a moment.

Edited by C4mmy31

Thank f**k. After 45, mcinnes jacket was on the old shoogly peg and I could only see one winner but 2nd half we came out and really went for it and dominated fro  the go. On balance think we deserved to win on the night but we've scraped a league we should have been a lot more comfortable in. 

Massive rebuild needed again, 4 players you could feasibly see starting in Premier league. Could be another long season ahead.

Unlucky Arbroath, first time in the 4 games you looked like you were running out of steam and you could see the deflation when the equaliser went in. Thought when your keeper made those 2 saves from Murray that you'd get your point but not to be. Dunno if this result and the manner of it will f**k your playoff chances

Finished watching it about an hour ago, got some scenes tonight at least.
Thought Ash Taylor was motm for killie. May have been at fault with his positioning for Big Match Jimbo Craigen sclaffing in the opener but other than that was solid. Rory McKenzie was poor at the other end of the scale, not quite full on swan dives but just looking for soft fouls. Weaker refs buy it but not tonight. Although i thought Lafferty was unlucky to be booked imo.
Arbroath clearly put a lot into it and ultimately just ran out of energy, they were ragged at the winner, whole midfield caught behind the play. If they'd managed to carry more of a forward threat and even bagged a second while they still had the legs then they could have done it, but it wasnt to be, didnt manage to get past killie at the back to trouble the keeper, Taylor especially dealt with just about everything, played some smart passes in possession over distance, and also controlled the ball brilliantly even under pressure. I dont think it was for lack of trying as they didnt seem to be too bad for timewasting, which helped keep the game interesting.
Gaston maybe should have come off? Wasnt taking goal kicks second half and flat footed for alstons goal.
'Grats to Killie, its not easy to slog your way out of this league. Arbroath shouldnt have much to fear if they face us in the playoff on the face of that performance, but maybe we'll slither past them if we get there.

Have you seen our second keeper?

3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Homophobic? Bigoted? Hmm! No idea where hou are reading that. And my boyfriend finds it extremely amusing.

Sorry, I thought we were just accusing people of things they aren't based on your previous posts. I personally find the The Rangers chat vile as I am a practicing Catholic with a healthy disdain of both arse cheeks in spite of my entire family supporting the green cheek. In my experience, the people I went to games with support Killie & wish nothing but calamity on them so your tedious shite pisses me off.

3 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Sorry, I thought we were just accusing people of things they aren't based on your previous posts. I personally find the The Rangers chat vile as I am a practicing Catholic with a healthy disdain of both arse cheeks in spite of my entire family supporting the green cheek. In my experience, the people I went to games with support Killie & wish nothing but calamity on them so your tedious shite pisses me off.

Aye it’s exceedingly tiresome patter propagated by wee guys punching up. 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Kilmarnock keep reminding us they are the Ayrshire Killie. Is there another one somewhere else that we may get them confused with?

There’s one in Virginia. HTH. 

43 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

Everybody wanted us to lose. We won. Job done. 

I didn’t. I’d much rather play Arbroath in the play offs, if we get past Thistle or Raith. I was delighted when Alston scored.

9 hours ago, A.K. Barr said:

Didn’t hear a peep until  80 mins, pathetic. Could tell there was 8.000 glory hunters In the stands. 

I'll be honest 1500+ Arbroath fans didn't do much to create an atmosphere so dunno how many of your lot were glory hunters. 

For 8 or so minutes we were singing like f**k then had f**k all to sing about until another 70 had passed on the scoreboard. 

Plenty noise from then on until about 3am when I finally left the boozer 😀