Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

46 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Btw the grown men running on the pitch and getting right in the Arbroath players' faces must be the biggest VLs in Scottish football history.

Your team snuck a title win against a part time side and you're acting like that. I'd rather die in a ditch tbh.

Yeah I thought that was poor as well. We won but they certainly didn't make it easy. Absolutely no need to GIRU the opposition players like that. Thankfully it was just a couple of isolated morons.

5 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:
8 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:
Aww!. His bigot club win the title and he's ragin' . Not to worry. You will soon be seeing your beloved Rangers in the flesh.

Have you tried any alternatives to being a c**t?

OOOOOOOoooooohhhh!.......Killie Rangers gettin feisty!  🤣

Just now, KTID65 said:

You are obsessed with Rangers, are you sure your not Celtic fan or more likely just a fuckwit, enjoy the championship next season 😂😂😂😂😂😂👋👍🏻

You lot suck up to Rangers. Singing their tunes. No doubt you will be wearing your half and half scarf when you play them.

53 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Tears and snoaters on the BBC now that the fairytale is over. Shame. A terrible shame.

😳 On tonight’s commentary team’s performance you have got to be kidding, right? 

Pretty funny after the game in the street when killie fans giving it big licks… to the the response of “ aye brilliant fabulous you must be a great fan to walk  out on your team getting the trophy”  the Ayrshire Sevco were out in force 

Well that was certainly an occasion for Lichties to savour.  We were somewhat steamrollered second half - and you get the impression we ran out of aforementioned steam and didn’t construct that much second half.  But Killie were determined and created some decent attacks so the pressure told eventually.  Only our fifth defeat of the season.  Great away support and the stand was rocking all night but in the end the laws of physics asserted themselves and made for a memorable finale for the home fans who were becoming a bit anxious as the game wore on.  Finishing second gives us a slight breather so I think we could be competitive for at least the playoff semifinals.  Still a great season and a fantastic effort tonight.

Edited by farflung lichtie

54 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Btw the grown men running on the pitch and getting right in the Arbroath players' faces must be the biggest VLs in Scottish football history.

Your team snuck a title win against a part time side and you're acting like that. I'd rather die in a ditch tbh.

No my style but tbh the Arbroath players first reaction to scoring was to run to the Killie fans and noise them up so I've very limited sympathy. f**k them.

[emoji15] On tonight’s commentary team’s performance you have got to be kidding, right? 
Not at all. The tumescence when Arbroath scored and perpetuated the shan fairytale was obvious. The sound of petted lips catching tears was clearly heard when we scored. Twice.

1 minute ago, blackislekillie said:
6 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:
emoji15.png On tonight’s commentary team’s performance you have got to be kidding, right? 

Not at all. The tumescence when Arbroath scored and perpetuated the shan fairytale was obvious. The sound of petted lips catching tears was clearly heard when we scored. Twice.

That confirms it. You ARE kidding. 😳