Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

1 minute ago, The Master said:

If it goes to next week, I’m pretty sure they’ll show the trophy lift live wherever it happens.

Apparently, the trophy will be on a Megabus rather than a helicopter (it's only the Championship)

18 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Aye, but even before this season I’d imagine almost everyone was, at worst, indifferent towards them. 

Of course they were. We’re all indifferent to the vast majority of other teams *, except when our own lot play them.

* obviously there are a few teams who are universally recognised as a shower o’ right barstewards.

I don't see Killie winning away at Raith next week...I reckon if Killie don't at least get a draw then the 'fairytale' will come true. Cue lots of EPL fans to comment on how our top tier isn't even full time.

Arbroath certainly seem to be masters at just refusing to stick to their opponents game plan. Not in the true Corinthian spirit of things, but it’s great to watch.

Watching the goal again……..the finish is like one you remember when you were 13 down the local park with your mates. It’s just beautiful. It’s really not a shot, it’s a putt.