Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

2 hours ago, Calayrdonia said:

You’re right, a draw still keeps it alive but I would fully expect Ki**ie to beat a poor Raith team next week so would be sweet if you win tonight meaning a draw would probably be enough in your final game. 

I'd be far more worried about Ayr than us if I was you. 

Personally, I'm very nervous about tonight as I can see our midfield being overrun.  

Before 4 weeks ago it wouldn’t have been a problem but recently he’s been superb in closing down from the front and getting us up the park 

Wighton is a much better footballer but Hilson has really suited the way we’ve been playing (direct and up the park fast) so I’d say it is a big miss yeah 

Although gives Wighton a chance to shine and he’s not been at his best this loan spell (again don’t think it’s his fault we’ve just not played in a way that suits him) but he could still be a hero 

Wighton scores in big games. 🤞

6 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

If Arbroath win tonight is there any possibility of the TV game being moved from Starks Park to Gayfield next week?

Bit of a minter if not.

Gayfield has most likely already had its quota of TV games so far this season.

Edited by BornOffside

2 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

I promise to emit enough positive fun vibes to balance this out if it happens. 

A draw keeps the fun ticking over for another week, maximum enjoyment across the country.

5 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I teach in Dundee. Any of my wee ones who have parents turning up late for 3.15 finish...😡

Mad rush to the train 😂

So do I but we finish 2.50pm on a Friday and getting picked up by car 3.45pm.  Thought about train but not practical. 

14 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Probably been asked and answered one hundred times this season but are Arbroath planning to remain part-time if they get promoted?

Many arbroath players have careers that pay more than some full time players.  Wouldn't make sense.

Really looking forward to this tonight, totally brilliant two teams still at it with two to go and facing each other tonight , would just love to see Arbroath do it and have nothing against killie but a different team to go up to the closed shop would be ace , the sooner we have a 16 or 18 top league playing each other twice the better opportunity for more unfashionable teams to get their chance

may the best team win 

I was disappointed that the rescheduling of the much cancelled Blondie gig meant that I wouldn't get to see this match and then the dreaded Covid finally caught up with me. 

Now, I'm not saying I'm glad I've got Covid but every cloud and all that. 😀

Hoping for an Arbroath win (naturally) as I'd prefer Kilmarnock to have to win at Raith next Friday as I reckon two Raith wins will mean no play-off for Thistle. 

Donnelly or Wighton will come in. Although I would prefer Mckenna being moved on one, the only thing i would say is Mckenna has looked better coming from deep in the second part of the season, he really took advantage of the space Nouble created for him in the earlier part of the season.

What a gutter for Dale.

Be brilliant banter if The Ayrshire Killie Boys messed it up, again. Around this time last year it looked like they were going to get 10th and stay up, they certainly messed that up. Then most assumed that's fine, they'll surely beat Dundee in the playoffs, messed that up too.  This year it seemed plenty assumed after they'd threw so much money at it in January they'd slowly pull away and have the title in the bag by now, oops. 

They surely aren't going to mess it all up now, are they? 

8 minutes ago, Lex said:

Be brilliant banter if The Ayrshire Killie Boys messed it up, again. Around this time last year it looked like they were going to get 10th and stay up, they certainly messed that up. Then most assumed that's fine, they'll surely beat Dundee in the playoffs, messed that up too.  This year it seemed plenty assumed after they'd threw so much money at it in January they'd slowly pull away and have the title in the bag by now, oops. 

They surely aren't going to mess it all up now, are they? 

Nonesense. Any killie fan with their head screwed on could see we were in deep trouble from around Christmas time last season and we have been sub par for the majority of this season so if we end up not going up with the title then we can't have any complaints, imo.

With the nose dive St. Mirren have taken recently, maybe we will see you in the play offs,