Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

Been fine all week but nerves have hit me like a train this morning. 
avoid defeat tonight and take it next week. 4 losses in 34 games is phenomenal going. 

hope mckenna can find a couple of goals in the remaining games to finish top scorer. 

We should be a vastly different team, in terms of line ups, and approach, compared to previous poor displays against Arbroath. Play to our potential and we can absolutely do the business tonight. 100% from the off lads. Let’s fucking do this!

43 minutes ago, the west curve said:

It’s a bad state of affairs when Killie fans are having to travel to Arbroath to buy tickets for their own stadium. Only in Scotland.

And funny when they get rejected n telt to f**k aff like plenty were yesterday 

It’s a bad state of affairs when Killie fans are having to travel to Arbroath to buy tickets for their own stadium. Only in Scotland.

Yep, reflects very badly on the schooling system here when people are thick enough to travel halfway across the country to buy tickets for the away end of a ground. Hope the stupid c***s enjoyed their trip [emoji4]

The pre match heebie jeebies have duly arrived. A game for the memory books, whether that is a Killie or Arbroath one remains to be seen. Wish I could be there, but my wee local on the Isle of Man will have to do. Hopefully it is a Killie themed title party in there come 10pm tonight

Edited by BornOffside

37 minutes ago, Biglichtie74 said:

And get turned away when they get there for having a Ayrshire address HAHAHAHAHAH

Why didn't they just use a local address?! 

24 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Yep, reflects very badly on the schooling system here when people are thick enough to travel halfway across the country to buy tickets for the away end of a ground. Hope the stupid c***s enjoyed their trip emoji4.png

Yikes! Bit harsh fella

1 hour ago, the west curve said:

I honestly don’t believe that, maybe a few living up there trying their luck.

Crowd will be announced during game around 10,500 and the place will be in meltdown 😂

As for Killie beer gardens you may find the full to bursting before you get down, by the sound of things the only sure winners today are the Pubs, and Bowling Clubs btw . 

3 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

I honestly don’t believe that, maybe a few living up there trying their luck.

Crowd will be announced during game around 10,500 and the place will be in meltdown 😂

As for Killie beer gardens you may find the full to bursting before you get down, by the sound of things the only sure winners today are the Pubs, and Bowling Clubs btw . 

I think many crowd figures are dubious, for tax purposes. It's a major income stream. Though it worked better when everyone paid in cash.

4 minutes ago, Fide said:

Is that thought to be a good thing or a bad thing from an Arbroath perspective?

Before 4 weeks ago it wouldn’t have been a problem but recently he’s been superb in closing down from the front and getting us up the park 

Wighton is a much better footballer but Hilson has really suited the way we’ve been playing (direct and up the park fast) so I’d say it is a big miss yeah 

Although gives Wighton a chance to shine and he’s not been at his best this loan spell (again don’t think it’s his fault we’ve just not played in a way that suits him) but he could still be a hero 

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Before 4 weeks ago it wouldn’t have been a problem but recently he’s been superb in closing down from the front and getting us up the park 

Wighton is a much better footballer but Hilson has really suited the way we’ve been playing (direct and up the park fast) so I’d say it is a big miss yeah 

Although gives Wighton a chance to shine and he’s not been at his best this loan spell (again don’t think it’s his fault we’ve just not played in a way that suits him) but he could still be a hero 

I don't think Wighton will start even if Hilson is out. 

I reckon JT will come in, Scott Stewart on the wing and McKenna moved inside.