Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

There were 4,400 Sevco fans at that game tbf
The most impressive Killie crowd I can remember was on the day you relegated us when there were around 8,600 home fans - I don't think that has been topped since then? I know nothing beats a promotion party but can still understand why the club misjudged the demand for this one.

Here’s some nice pics from that day to warm your heart.

IMG_5654.jpgIMG_5653.jpgIMG_5652.jpg

10 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Getting excited. But not looking forward much to being probably the only 2 Killie fans on a train from Dundee that might be quite busy with Arbroath fans 😂💙

I’m guessing they are all staying for the weekend, catching that last train will be very tight.

Only in Scotland, and they really want people to use public transport. 

12 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

I’m guessing they are all staying for the weekend, catching that last train will be very tight.

Aye, we're going to stay over with family as it's just about doable after the match, but only as far as Dundee and arriving at 00.38.

33 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

When do you have to leave? Have you factored in a possible trophy presentation if we do win?

That's why we decided to stay over 😂. Need to be on the 21.57 to Glasgow in order to make the last train north. So it would mean a fast walk/jog after the game, depending on time added on. We'll also get to see my mum by staying over. We can get the 22.31 from Killie now, getting off at Stewarton 👍 Hopefully after lifting a trophy 🏆😬

1 hour ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

Aye, been to plenty of other countries where public transport is almost 24 hours at the weekend.

In Scotland, you better have your night out done by half 10 or you're fucked.

3 minutes ago, ILoveDick said:

Killie fans, where is the best place to park for the game?

Around Glencairn Square or Morrisons at the top of North Hamilton Street, both about a 10 min walk to the stadium.

3 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Here’s some nice pics from that day to warm your heart.

IMG_5654.jpgIMG_5653.jpgIMG_5652.jpg

That was actually the play off game from a few years ago. The home turnout for that match was pretty poor IIRC 😉 less than 7k anyway

I was talking about the relegation decider from 2009 which was better attended by the Killie fans and their best in recent times but still no where near the number of tickets sold for tomorrow. 

You'd think Killie would get that last block of seats in the corner of the east stand reinstalled pronto, just to intimidate the linesman a bit more if nothing else 

Heading over from Amsterdam for this one, I'm a nervous at the best of times on a plane, tomorrow my anxiety will be turned up to 11, can't even have a drink as I'm driving to the game.

It's been a weird season, my girlfriend's dad is a massive Arbroath fan after being stationed at RM Condor during his time in the Dutch Marines, he hasn't stopped smiling this season which is great to see, I have a real soft spot for The Lichties as well but come tomorrow it'll be all about Ayrshire's finest for me.

3 hours ago, Smokerson said:

McIness will be hoping to get it all wrapped up tomorrow night before heading to Hibs

Oh aye he looked very sheepish on STV last night, Fake tan melting away, already making excuses 🤣 Wouldn’t be surprised to see him if he already hasn’t take the Hibs job and manage a proper big team again 

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

28 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Even if you win you wont get the title tomorrow night. It will be presented after the Raith game I'd imagine

That would be a huge PR own goal for both the SPFL and Cinch presenting it in front of 3 empty sides of Stark's Park if we won it tomorrow night.

If we win it'll be presented tomorrow night while Doncaster & Co are at Rugby Park.

Edited by C4mmy31

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Around Glencairn Square or Morrisons at the top of North Hamilton Street, both about a 10 min walk to the stadium.

Doesn't Morrisons have a two hour parking limit and barrier they allegedly close about 10pm?