Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

17 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

As you rightly say, the ground capacity has been reduced considerably by our new “offices”, If you don’t know what I’m talking about you soon will when in RP, I believe the ground holds less than 16000 now.

There are several hundreds of seats available in the Frank Beattie Stand, but sadly TV, SPFL and loads of other wannabes will have access to them, probably won’t use them and everyone who fails to get a ticket will see all these empty’s on tv.

No doubt Dungcaster will have his arse on one of the best ones available. 

The site I’m looking at has RP with a reduced capacity of just over 15k but that and tv areas etc surely can’t account for a ground with 3k empty seats in the home end being called “sold out”. There are fewer than 9.5k tickets sold so far.

I agree with what some others have said - split the away end down the middle, give half to Killie and let us sit where we want in the other half. We’ve sold about 1.6k so far and can see us shifting another 2-300 max so plenty of room.

The more fans at this game the better, will just add to the occasion.

Edited by Tattie36

23 minutes ago, Lichtielegend said:

The pressure is on both teams but it's not the same kind of pressure.

I'm just glad we've hit a little bit of form coming into the game as my only worry is that we go into these last 2 games and not do ourselves justice.

You guys miss the important point. Arbroath will need to win both remaining games Killie do not. I would doubt they have won 3 in a row at any point this season. 

The attendance has been out of sync with tickets sold for as long as I can remember. The SC Quarter Final a couple of years ago where we lost on penalties to Aberdeen was close to capacity, yet they announced the attendance at just under 10k which was clearly inaccurate as it would have left around 8k seats empty.

If the 3 home ends are almost sold out then it must be our best attendance for many a year.

10 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

You guys miss the important point. Arbroath will need to win both remaining games Killie do not. I would doubt they have won 3 in a row at any point this season. 

No they don't, they could be champions with two draws.

Not especially confident. I don't trust this group of players, they seem to be shitebags and I'm fairly sure we would not be consistently competing at the top end if this were a stronger league. I was impressed by Arbroath each time we played them previously. If we win and wrap it up I'll probably feel more relieved than celebratory. Spoke to a mate about it the other day and response was "I can't even bear to watch it", which says a lot. Obviously I want us to win and wrap it up now and save any potential last day dramas, but it'd be very on brand for Killie to leave things to a nerve shredding last day.

2 minutes ago, energyzone said:

The attendance has been out of sync with tickets sold for as long as I can remember. The SC Quarter Final a couple of years ago where we lost on penalties to Aberdeen was close to capacity, yet they announced the attendance at just under 10k which was clearly inaccurate as it would have left around 8k seats empty.

If the 3 home ends are almost sold out then it must be our best attendance for many a year.

There is not a ticket to be had in the home end according to the Ticketco website.

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

Even though we don’t need to win both, it’s not that difficult to find out that Arbroath have indeed won 3 league games in a row this season - twice in fact and one of those was 4 in a row.

Edited by Tattie36

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I would be happy for them to free up seats for home supporters in the Frank Beattie stand by punting all the comps into the Chadwick with all the Dundee United / Rangers / Ayr United / Queens Park / Dunfermline / Arbroath fans.

8 minutes ago, Paxo said:

I would be happy for them to free up seats for home supporters in the Frank Beattie stand by punting all the comps into the Chadwick with all the Dundee United / Rangers / Ayr United / Queens Park / Dunfermline / Arbroath fans.

Paranoia clearly setting in.

Besides if that's a list of the clubs' fans the hate Killie you're a few light.

4 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

Paranoia clearly setting in.

Besides if that's a list of the clubs' fans the hate Killie you're a few light.

Just going by the people who say they're attending in this very thread my little smokie friend. Now be gone with you and your hybrid team/support

24 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Seriously, apart from fans of the teams involved and a few neutrals who might be going with pals or have a passing interest in one of the teams or be football geeks/bloggers etc - who the feck in their right mind is going to voluntarily pay £20 for a ticket + travel expenses, food etc to intentionally spend a Friday evening in Kilmarnock, especially as the game is live on TV? This talk of shit-loads of neutrals is guff imo.

ps thanks Queen's that's us guaranteed second place.

Edited by Tattie36

2 hours ago, KTID26 said:

If Arbroath win by one goal at Killie, then draw with Morton, Killie would need to win by 4 goals at Starks Park. Good luck with that.

In addition we won 4 league games in a row in August/September plus 3 in a row in December.

14 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Just going by the people who say they're attending in this very thread my little smokie friend. Now be gone with you and your hybrid team/support

Some very weird behaviour from A few of you this past couple of weeks 

7 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Some very weird behaviour from A few of you this past couple of weeks 

Yes, I've noticed your complaints before. Is it a matter of very thin skin on your behalf, or perhaps a lack of humour?

15 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Yes, I've noticed your complaints before. Is it a matter of very thin skin on your behalf, or perhaps a lack of humour?

If you’re trying to be funny I can only apologise. It must be that terrible that I’ve just no been able to see it 

3 hours ago, NFL12 said:

FFS, I had to buy a ticket for the away end.

@Lichties I hope you don’t have any mad casuals coming down with you.

Ive edited this just to make certain everyone knew I was joking about “mad casuals”.
it’s skin heads im worried about.

The top tier of the Chadwick had been selling steadily but I did notice that there's been a rush and guessed home fans had started buying tickets.  Can they not open the bottom tier for home fans?