Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

1 hour ago, kilMARKnock said:

Hope Covid is incoming and you can't make it. Maybe stop paying to Only Fans and you can afford a day out to support your own team, c**t!

Good evening to you too.

That ticket sales script posted earlier in the thread is suggesting over 8000 have been sold now, including 1365 in the away end. However, this is probably slightly high given that it includes all our season ticket holders, which means it will count the likes of my 1 year old who I only got one for because it was free anyway, and who will be tucked up in her bed before this even kicks off.

1 minute ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

True but you find much in the way of sympathy down here about Friday night games I’m afraid 

Aye you lot missed few good days out cause of it. Just talked to my dad there and can’t make it cause of work. It’s shite. 

39 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

That ticket sales script posted earlier in the thread is suggesting over 8000 have been sold now, including 1365 in the away end. However, this is probably slightly high given that it includes all our season ticket holders, which means it will count the likes of my 1 year old who I only got one for because it was free anyway, and who will be tucked up in her bed before this even kicks off.

The crowd prediction below the sales will be more accurate.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

By the looks of this thread for every Arbroath fan that will be in the away end there will be at least 2 fans of other clubs with them.

It will dilute the atmosphere and potential for singing, would of been better if all the hardcore fans could of got a block together to try and create a bit of something.

1 hour ago, A.K. Barr said:

It will dilute the atmosphere and potential for singing, would of been better if all the hardcore fans could of got a block together to try and create a bit of something.

Yeh I'd imagine the original Arbroath allocation will have a fairly normal hardcore group of boys but I'm sure the "nuterals" will still be wanting an Abroath result. I'll be cheering you on from home.

16 minutes ago, 101 said:

Yeh I'd imagine the original Arbroath allocation will have a fairly normal hardcore group of boys but I'm sure the "nuterals" will still be wanting an Abroath result. I'll be cheering you on from home.

Do you genuinely think there are loads of neutrals that have bought tickets in the Arbroath end? There’ll be some no doubt but a tiny percentage.

Our core support is now comfortably 1500+ (we have almost that many season tickets and we’ve had over 2k home fans at a few games this season). I can see most of those plus some who go less often going to this - possibly the biggest game in our history to date.

We took 1250+ to Stirling to win League 2 in 2016 and more to Brechin in 2019 so us taking decent numbers to big games is nothing new.

Edited by Tattie36

2 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Do you genuinely think there are loads of neutrals that have bought tickets in the Arbroath end? There’ll be some no doubt but a tiny percentage.

Our core support is now comfortably 1500+ (we have almost that many season tickets and we’ve had over 2k home fans at a few games this season). I can see most of those plus some who go less often going to this - possibly the biggest game in our history to date.

We took 1250+ to Stirling to win League 2 in 2016 and more to Brechin in 2018 so us taking decent numbers to big games is nothing new.

How many supporters busses are going I think that probably will be the best gauge of how many Arbroath fans will be there. 

I think there might be a 200+ non Abroath fans in your end. 

It's a nice conversation to have, and should make for a great atmosphere to have a busy stadium.

18 minutes ago, 101 said:

How many supporters busses are going I think that probably will be the best gauge of how many Arbroath fans will be there. 

I think there might be a 200+ non Abroath fans in your end. 

It's a nice conversation to have, and should make for a great atmosphere to have a busy stadium.

Dunno how many buses are going but I do know how many boogie buses are going

DGJCASC