Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

12 minutes ago, Fide said:

Bloody hell lads, relax. 🤨

You're right, we should relax because you're becoming tedious, which is defined as "Tiresome, uninteresting, wearisome, boring, monotonous". Pretty much sums you up.

I'm taking Hayshead's advice and making this my last response to your posts. You're quite welcome to have the last word responding to this as it seems be a compulsion of yours.

It can be slightly annoying when you see people overly happy and enjoying themselves too much and getting all the attention and credit from other people.... if you are a child 

You and others do probably find it irritating but..... Put yourself into our shoes, imagine how you’d feel if you were us and then re evaluate 

Grow up Fide 

Arbroath have had the season of their lives, no doubt about it. If it wasn't us in the running I would be hoping they finish champions, much like most other football fans in Scotland I expect.

Having said that, I hope we batter them 6-0 on Friday and then immediately start to move on most of our first team squad so that I never again have to suffer the sight of them.

I think that the nervousness from the killie fans is twofold.

Firstly even though they top this league they have struggled at times to get there and have a slender lead and with a few games to go they could blow it.

Secondly how would Killie fare in the Premier if they are in the situation they are now in a lower league.

Have they got the money to improve on the present team if promoted?

Consider that the likes of Hearts and DU strolled this league and then went straight into the Premier and have done well.

I think that Killie will be promoted either automatically or by play offs but again promotion and winning games will be a heavy task for them.

14 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Wind yer neck in granddad.

I regularly pay to watch Championship football because my team plays at this level but many others are put off at the pricing. I've had friends interested in heading along and are appalled by how much it would cost.

You also wildly overestimate how much anyone outside of Scotland gives a f**k about Arbroath or any team not called Celtic or Rangers.

Apologies mate, I didn’t realise you were a Dunfermline fan. I get the lack of quality  argument. 

3 hours ago, SotesBornalichtie said:

When was the last time you felt good about Killie? Maybe when you won the cup in the mid 1990s or was it way back in the mists of time when you won the old 1st Division in 1965? Or maybe you're not old enough to ever have enjoyed feeling good about your club.

Were you asleep when Steve Clarke was at RP?

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Excuse me?

Take it this is patter 😂

Wheres good pubs for away fans?

Any from The Brass and Granite, The Portmann, First Edition, any of the ones on John Finnie Street if coming by train, there is always the Hotel at the ground, but it may be very busy.

There won’t be any without large numbers of home supporters, but you may be pleasantly surprised at how hospitable the Kilmarnock fans can be.

A few good Bowling Clubs close to ground will probably be hoping to fill their coffers .

Try and enjoy your visit, just not too much please. 

18 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Kilmarnock to win this comfortably 

3-0

I’m not so sure. The first goal is massive for either team. We have a habit of conceding soon after going one up. We need to keep the ball on the deck and play to our strengths. I think it’ll be a scrappy win by one goal, I’m just not sure who to. 

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Yours truly will be in attendance, should be a cracking game with a lot to play for.

Hope Covid is incoming and you can't make it. Maybe stop paying to Only Fans and you can afford a day out to support your own team, c**t!

2 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Actually thinking of going along too this. Complete fairytale stuff for Arbroath. I'm sure a few from ayr will be in Arbroath end fri night . You really do deserve the league .

Ftk

Strongly considering it myself, haven't quite made up my mind yet. Would be pretty special to be a part of, should Arbroath claim victory.

19 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Actually thinking of going along too this. Complete fairytale stuff for Arbroath. I'm sure a few from ayr will be in Arbroath end fri night . You really do deserve the league .

Ftk

Big team found….etc…….

Anyway, you lot should do better in the seaside league next year.

Going DOON.