Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

41 minutes ago, Jack_Jarvis said:

Killies support have swelled the coffers all over the country this season, but TV decisions have been awful and almost to a stage where the club has been unfairly treated,

86572439-8B8B-447F-A5CF-E04A69993762.gif.d20dc543d9525970d154948f61ff21b5.gif

20 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I hope that's rhetorical. 

Crying shame this is a Friday night, would have been an excellent Saturday game. Best of luck, Arbroath. 

Feck thon, humblebrag alert, but I am flying T'Egypt on Sunday Morn so will have to stay sober on Saturday, Friday night suits me just fine, unless we lose, in which case I will be a petulant mewling mess.

14 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

That's awful good of you, thanks!

Last time we were counting on your boys, you were top of the league at Christmas and immediately fell apart!

Never again.

Last couple of days couldn't have gone better for Arbroath, and really just waiting now til Friday.

McInnes had a habit at Aberdeen of choking/not get the job done - Europe ; Old Firm games ; Cup semi/finals - so hoping more of the same on Friday.

Just magic though, and what a season, what a season!

It's been an incredible season for Arbroath. The whole country will be willing them to win on Friday night. 

Killie are on a good run of form at home. Kyle Lafferty has been unplayable at times. 

It's almost impossible to say how it's going to pan out. I'm not confident, but also no doubting our ability to get the job done. I think much will depend upon the first goal. 

The pressure is on both clubs for vastly different reasons. For me, Killie firstly have to turn up, which I'm sure we will. Secondly, we just need to win the match, I think we will. 

This will surely be one of our biggest ever travelling supports, certainly in modern times.

The largest ones I can remember being part of are 1300 or so at Brechin, about 1250 at Stirling and 1000 at Celtic. A few around 1000 at Montrose games as well.

We will have had more at games back in the day though in Dundee and Montrose etc and we must have had a few thousand up in Elgin for “that” Scottish Cup game.

Edited by Tattie36

3 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

This will surely be one of our biggest ever travelling supports, certainly in modern times.

The largest ones I can remember being part of are 1300 or so at Brechin, about 1250 at Stirling and 1000 at Celtic. A few around 1000 at Montrose games as well.

We will have had more at games back in the day though in Dundee and Montrose etc and we must have had a few thousand up in Elgin for “that” Scottish Cup game.

You've shifted 441 tickets as of this morning lads.

Heart says mon the Lichties but head says having Killie spending another season down here isn't the best for promotion chances next season. I am not sure they would successfully transgress the playoffs with the "talents" they have in their squad.

Edited by jagfox

additional costs for a hotel in Inverness twice, Arbroath twice, Kirkcaldy twice, all very difficult games away from home on Friday nights.

If our club are spunking away money on a hotel in these places rather than just heading straight home on a bus then that's our own fault. If anything I'd say there's more merit in staying up there on a Friday night if you're playing on a Saturday.

Biased opinion obviously but i think arbroath deserve to win the league. Its points that count though and with the squad killie have they should have romped this league. Arbroath being 2 wins from the premiership is utterly ridiculous.
May the best team win!