Thistle vs Pars

Right Pars, let's get these silly Firhill Fannies pumped.

Or a narrow win. Any win here really will do. Give me a hideous performance and a jammy, handball offside goal. Any goal, any win. Massive game.

13 hours ago, OwenDAFC said:

Where is the best place to park tomorrow? Ended up parking in spaces meant for the flats last time, was half expecting slashed tyres when I got back to the car. 

Murano Street or streets off Panmure Street such as Panmure Gate (there is residents parking but can just park on the street).

Most of the streets to the south of Garscube Road are now permit only or pay and display with a max time of 3 hours so avoid unless you're coming just for the game and are fine with paying.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Right Pars, let's get these silly Firhill Fannies pumped.

Or a narrow win. Any win here really will do. Give me a hideous performance and a jammy, handball offside goal. Any goal, any win. Massive game.

Not sure how Yogi will view it but he should seize the opportunity to make this a massive shitfest and scrape a horrible 0-1. The alarm bells rang for me a bit last week before the game when he was talking about entertaining the fans. Now isn’t the time Yogi, it’s win at all costs time.

Edited by Shandon Par

51 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Not sure how Yogi will view it but he should seize the opportunity to make this a massive shitfest and scrape a horrible 0-1. The alarm bells rang for me a bit last week before the game when he was talking about entertaining the fans. Now isn’t the time Yogi, it’s win at all costs time.

Aye, any will win do.

49 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If we match Ayr's result then I'll be satisfied. Leave it in our own hands on Friday night.

However, this will also do.

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Working in a place today 12-5 with no 3G, never mind 4 or 5g so won’t get result until later. If only we still had clubcall.

Teletext not a thing anymore?

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

Are Pars fans planning to head to any particular boozer near Firhill?

One of the buses is going to Munn's.

Heard talk of folk heading to the Woodside Inn too.