Thistle vs Pars

On that note, yesterday would have been yet another combination of centre-backs to play for us this season. It was unavoidable yesterday, but there surely isn't a team with a higher combination of CBs than we have had this season. Most teams go the entire season with the same 3-4 CBs playing for them, we've had about 14 of the fuckers. 

Ambrose

Breen

Jones

Comrie

Donaldson

Watson

Graham

Edwards(?)

Connolly

Gaspuitis 

Martin

MacDonald(?)

Fucking unbelievable. 

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

On that note, yesterday would have been yet another combination of centre-backs to play for us this season. It was unavoidable yesterday, but there surely isn't a team with a higher combination of CBs than we have had this season. Most teams go the entire season with the same 3-4 CBs playing for them, we've had about 14 of the fuckers. 

Queens have had 8 different players play centre half this season, if my count is correct.

Ambrose
Breen
Jones
Comrie
Donaldson
Watson
Graham
Edwards(?)
Connolly
Gaspuitis 
Martin
MacDonald(?)

Fucking unbelievable. 

All of the above have definitely played CB at some point this season. Todd as well, played in the back 3 in the second half v Ayr. Think he’s number 13 to have played there. Yogi and Todd both described his role in that second half as a centre half.

Incredible that in yesterday’s back 3, none of them had ever played with any of the others before, other than the 6 minutes Ambrose and Breen were both on the park away to Arbroath.

Queens have had 8 different players play centre half this season, if my count is correct.

See above, you’re a long way behind us.

14 hours ago, CallumPar said:

All of the above have definitely played CB at some point this season. Todd as well, played in the back 3 in the second half v Ayr. Think he’s number 13 to have played there. Yogi and Todd both described his role in that second half as a centre half.

Incredible that in yesterday’s back 3, none of them had ever played with any of the others before, other than the 6 minutes Ambrose and Breen were both on the park away to Arbroath.

See above, you’re a long way behind us.

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

8? I'd love that level of consistency.

Indeed. I posted that before I saw the list

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/04/2022 at 09:26, thisal said:

It's also quite funny that Dunfermline think they should be in the Championship.

On 24/04/2022 at 11:44, Chubbychops said:

Even funnier that we beat you 4-1 you fuckn gimp.

On 24/04/2022 at 12:22, thisal said:

Enjoy the Lulled into a brief feeling of adequacy  trophy. While a sit in a corner and cry at your biting insults.

On 24/04/2022 at 12:33, Cardle is Magic said:

I see @thisal is getting drunk alone in his hovel again.

giphy.gif