Thistle vs Pars

2 hours ago, smpar said:

That was absolutely brutal watching two utterly honking teams pretending to resemble professional athletes. Fucking laughable that anyone in this division thinks they deserve to be in the Premiership.

I mean, Kilmarnock do deserve to be in the Premiership because they won the league.

I have, with great misfortune, have seen some absolutely dogshit goalkeepers both for and against Thistle in nearly 20 years going but that boy for Dunfermline today is making a right go for the podium, utter mince.

12 hours ago, smpar said:

That was absolutely brutal watching two utterly honking teams pretending to resemble professional athletes. Fucking laughable that anyone in this division thinks they deserve to be in the Premiership.

It's also quite funny that Dunfermline think they should be in the Championship.

10 hours ago, Meatwad said:

I have, with great misfortune, have seen some absolutely dogshit goalkeepers both for and against Thistle in nearly 20 years going but that boy for Dunfermline today is making a right go for the podium, utter mince.

Eh? Could do nothing with the goal and made a very good save from Graham in the first half, outwith that he done absolutely nothing of note. 

46 minutes ago, thisal said:

It's also quite funny that Dunfermline think they should be in the Championship.

Well, we should be this season. 

Likewise if we finish 8th, or win the playoffs we should be next season. 

Partick Thistle fans should be more away than anyone about how league placings effect what division you play in the following season, I thought you would never forget? 

Very odd take. Not surprised tbf.

12 hours ago, Meatwad said:

Keeper had a good game and other than a few poor kicks into the wind, did very little wrong.

In fact, Sneddon was objectively much worse and almost gifted us a goal.

9 minutes ago, thisal said:

Enjoy the Lulled into a brief feeling of adequacy  trophy. While a sit in a corner and cry at your biting insults.

I see @thisal is getting drunk alone in his hovel again.

18 hours ago, Meatwad said:

Probably the best Pars goalkeeper to play against us this season. 

Have all 3 played against you that we've had play? Incredible that isnt the biggest farce of our season squad changes. The number of defenders played is outstandingly shite

23 minutes ago, Heaton said:
1 hour ago, JagsCG said:

Have all 3 played against you that we've had play? Incredible that isnt the biggest farce of our season squad changes. The number of defenders played is outstandingly shite

Aye, I think we’ve faced Mehmet 3 times, Fon Williams twice and now the new boy.

There was also talk of Neil Alexander playing against us but that never happened.