Thistle vs Pars

If I was watching that game as a neutral I'd have said Dunfermline could have played all day and not scored, think apart from the Sneddon f**k up which was self inflicted I can only remember them creating one chance which Todorov headed straight at Sneddon. Of course I wasn't watching it as a neutral so was doing a fair old Ted Stryker landing the plane impression from about 75 minutes onwards

Think Yogi got it wrong by not playing Thomas, the game was basically settled by Turner and one of his set pieces despite him being humpty for the entire game (something he's done at least half a dozen times this season), Lawless and whoever else was hitting them for the Pars were fucking hopeless. Certainly an argument for Reece Cole on the same basis.

Not putting it past Raith to stick a few past a hungover / mentally on the beach Killie team next week but surely we're too many ahead now.

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Well, new entry at Number 1 in the worst game of football i've ever seen. The Top 3 have all been this season.

Absolutely horrific performance from the Pars and a fully deserved defeat. Never looked like scoring.

Even if we somehow perform some acute escapology on Friday night, I think it's quite clear now that Yogi can't be trusted with this team next season.

You were told that when you appointed him. Thanks again for your efforts today. Just for once could you not have tried to put on a show? Totally useless. Just like Hughes.😡

An utter disgrace of a performance. Fucking cowards. Get John Hughes so far to f**k. So, so, so, so far to f**k, and take the vast majority of the players with him.

A disgusting bag of shitebags, incompetents, losers and cowards. f**k them all so far to f**k.

Edited by DA Baracus

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

An utter disgrace of a performance. Fucking cowards. Get John Hughes so far to f**k. So, so, so, so far to f**k, and take the vast majority of the players with them.

An disgusting bag of shitebags, incompetents, losers and cowards. f**k them all so far to f**k.

86486fc594616ec98a169c82ebfe4688.gif

One of the worst games of “football” I’ve ever witnessed. A shower of absolute charlatans stealing a wage for a living. Only players I’d give pass marks to would be Jakub, Jones, and Ambrose.

The rest? Wow. What a bunch of fucking losers. Can’t win second balls, can’t pick a pass, no desire to get amongst it and drive us forward…

Hughes a fucking nugget as well. Why are we leaving our best player on the bench? Why is Comrie, who has been poor all season, getting a start ahead of Todd (who has been better than Comrie at RB)? Why have we all of a sudden adopted the 3 at the back (which is a fucking pish tactic) in an extremely important game?

That result leaves us utterly fucked now and relying to not only beat Queens but relying on Partick to get something down at Ayr, when they’ll have already downed tools.

An utter fucker of a season. I can’t wait for it to be all over so I don’t have to see some of these frauds in a Pars jersey again. Hughes can join them as well, even if we somehow avoid the play-offs.

An utter disgrace of a performance. Fucking cowards. Get John Hughes so far to f**k. So, so, so, so far to f**k, and take the vast majority of the players with them.
An disgusting bag of shitebags, incompetents, losers and cowards. f**k them all so far to f**k.

Great disappointment for us too…..you’ve summed up how I felt at the end when the charlatan came calling, he’s going to throw them all under the bus now…..

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What's that got to do with anything? I was just commenting that there's barely anyone here considering there's a play-off place to be won.

Fair enough. Decent away crowd, over 900. Just over 2000 home fans which is poor.

Congratulations on finding yourselves a step closer to said playoff place...

3 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Leon Jones and Rhys Breen out of nowhere.

*sticks £10 on Thistle*

Someone told us that they were in walking to the ground, really should have just gone home then.

Terribly poor performance, keeper made a great save at 0-0 with his leg and then had a cluster f**k with his distribution pretty much kicking it out at every opportunity.

Chalmers and Pybus both had poor games with Pybus regularly heading the ball away in a total panic when he had no one near him.

Going to need to be much better next week back to 4 at the back and O'Hara and Dom starting.

Have to build some kind of momentum before the playoffs.

Two teams finishing bottom of their league; potentially three relegations; a jumped up Gretna tribute act, and a team glorifying rape. It is time for Fife to detach itself from the country and fall deep, deep into the North Sea, like some shite Atlantis.

Thought we were decent for the first 30 minutes and deserved to be ahead. We didn’t do much attacking wise after that but thought we were comfortable and never looked like conceding.

Two teams finishing bottom of their league; potentially three relegations; a jumped up Gretna tribute act, and a team glorifying rape. It is time for Fife to detach itself from the country and fall deep, deep into the North Sea, like some shite Atlantis.
A Fifer steal yer maw or something??

One of the worst games of “football” I’ve ever witnessed. A shower of absolute charlatans stealing a wage for a living. Only players I’d give pass marks to would be Jakub, Jones, and Ambrose.

The rest? Wow. What a bunch of fucking losers. Can’t win second balls, can’t pick a pass, no desire to get amongst it and drive us forward…

Hughes a fucking nugget as well. Why are we leaving our best player on the bench? Why is Comrie, who has been poor all season, getting a start ahead of Todd (who has been better than Comrie at RB)? Why have we all of a sudden adopted the 3 at the back (which is a fucking pish tactic) in an extremely important game?

That result leaves us utterly fucked now and relying to not only beat Queens but relying on Partick to get something down at Ayr, when they’ll have already downed tools.

An utter fucker of a season. I can’t wait for it to be all over so I don’t have to see some of these frauds in a Pars jersey again. Hughes can join them as well, even if we somehow avoid the play-offs.

They adopted 3 at the back because changing to that system got us the win vs Ayr after a completely horrific performance for the vast majority of the game.

Doesn’t justify that horrific display today by any means, but that’s why we shaped up the way we did.

Annoying how the fixtures have panned out, would much rather have played QoTS today and Thistle on Friday when they'll be resting players/treating it as a friendly. Iain McCall describing playing Ayr as a "difficult situation" is so fucking bizarre. 

Annoying how the fixtures have panned out, would much rather have played QoTS today and Thistle on Friday when they'll be resting players/treating it as a friendly. Iain McCall describing playing Ayr as a "difficult situation" is so fucking bizarre. 
Once an honest man always an honest man.

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Not going to enjoy Airdrie relegating us at EEP tbh.

Only kidding...QP should do the job before they get the chance.

Squad is full of utter shitebags. Cowards. No heart, no desire to even try and win. They couldn’t give a f**k. I was one of those happy when yogi got the job, but today was the final straw. Two target men with nobody near them, the two midfielders would be lucky to get a professional contract ANYWHERE in Scotland if someone watched them today. 
breen - must have won a raffle to get signed at rangers. Clown.

pybus - runs about. That is literally it. Zero footballing ability. Would be lucky to get a contract at Cowdenbeath and that’s no exaggeration.

chalmers - the ball won’t explode if you pass it forward. And you are allowed to get stuck in, you don’t HAVE to let your opponent beat you every time. & get fitter, there’s 50 year old men in that crowd that would beat you in a race. 

todorov - see pybus. Just a big haddy who tries hard but again wouldn’t look out of place in the lowland league at best. 

yogi - just f**k off. Could see from the 10th minute that set up wouldn’t work. Stubborn fucking dinosaur. 

That was absolutely brutal watching two utterly honking teams pretending to resemble professional athletes. Fucking laughable that anyone in this division thinks they deserve to be in the Premiership.