Thistle vs Pars

Can't imagine Michael Max commentating on speedway given his struggles with identifying footballers. World of difference with him missing. No idea who the Co commentator is tho. 

Twice this season we've taken the lead against Dunfermline and then lost 4 goals so not getting carried away. Certainly yet another argument for playing Turner purely for set pieces. 

Scrappy as f**k. We started looking somewhat decent in the last 10 minutes or so there, but I can’t see where a pars goal is coming for the life of me.

However I did think that last week against ayr as well so hopefully can pull it out again 

Think we started the better side and created a couple of decent chances, but since Tiffoney put one just wide we’ve been panicky in possession and not really done much.

That said, while Dunfermline have grown into it, they’ve not created much (Sneddon inspired panic aside). Tiffoney has been poor imo, hopefully he’ll improve and we can take control of this game. 

Winning a few in the air is pointless if we don't then pick up the second balls. Even when they clear their lines we often don't get it back straight away. Can't see us scoring from open play and our set piece delivery has been shocking. Need to get something out this game or its play-offs at best for us. 

2 minutes ago, jagfox said:

How many goals have the Dunfermline crowd scored? 🤔 

What's that got to do with anything? I was just commenting that there's barely anyone here considering there's a play-off place to be won.

That being said, I couldn't watch multiple games played on that surface.