Queens V Caley

1 hour ago, Kingsmills said:

It's not true that there is no difference.

3rd place, rather than 4th, gives a home game in the second leg of the tie which could be a distinct advantage.

I would have thought there's a finishing money difference between 3rd and 4th.

What would be the retail price per single game licence for the Queen of the South streaming service?
It has come to my attention that, in terms of this season and service providers, value for money has been variable and this has prompted widespread boycotting. My great friend Sandy has given clear voice to this most regrettable circumstance.
I ask on behalf of a friend and Sandys everywhere.
Tenner.

5 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Queens lineup : 1.Rae 2.O`Connor 3.Cooper 6.Cochrane 8.Todd 10.Connelly 15.McGrory 16.East 19.Cameron 33.Gibson 49.Soares Junior

It really amazes me that no matter how badly we play Cameron starts every game he's eligible for and yet Nditi and Folarin never get a sniff of a place in the team.

40 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, sophia said:
What would be the retail price per single game licence for the Queen of the South streaming service?
It has come to my attention that, in terms of this season and service providers, value for money has been variable and this has prompted widespread boycotting. My great friend Sandy has given clear voice to this most regrettable circumstance.
I ask on behalf of a friend and Sandys everywhere.

Tenner.

Fantastic value, thanks for sharing.

C'mon @SandyCromarty whaddaya say?

2 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

It's not true that there is no difference.

3rd place, rather than 4th, gives a home game in the second leg of the tie which could be a distinct advantage.

Is there not a rule about playing a seriously depleted team?

Whatever, it would disrespectful when playing a team with, however tenuous, something to play for.

1 minute ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Anyone else's stream a total shambles?

Yep.

There's a note on the page saying it will come back "automtatical" but I'm continuingly pressing refresh to get it to work