Season 4: Episode 20

Hullo! It's almost time for the final episode of the series. 

Watch the show tonight at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland Channel, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and feel free to tell us what you think on here.

Tonight's show looks a bit like this:

This Is The News
- We start the show with a roundup of the biggest headlines flying around Scottish football.

Social Media - Club Shop
- It's nearing the end of the season and that means end of season sales. We take a look at the weird and wonderful items clubs are trying to flog to us punters before fresh stock arrives for the new campaign.

Show Us Your Medals - Cillian Sheridan   
- Republic of Ireland international striker, globetrotter, hair bobble connoisseur, and icon of Twitter Cillian Sheridan joins us in the studio to chat about his career that has taken him from Celtic to Dundee and a whole host of places in between.

Future Headlines  
- The gang take a look at what is left of the season and make some big predictions about what is yet to happen.

The Banker
- The hottest competition in town comes to an end and we find out who is victorious.

In the 'Wee Films', we head north and visit the Orkney Women's Football Club who, after fighting for acceptance, are  thriving and playing with pride as they represent their island, we go to Kilsyth Athletic and meet senior Scottish football's youngest gaffer and we take a look back at the season so far.

So, what would you say will be the future headlines for the rest of the season and who do you think will be taking home the Eamonn Brophy Lone Wolf Trophy this year?

See you tonight at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland Channel.

DSC04162.jpg

4 hours ago, A View From The Terrace said:

Hullo! It's almost time for the final episode of the series. 

Watch the show tonight at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland Channel, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and feel free to tell us what you think on here.

Tonight's show looks a bit like this:

This Is The News
- We start the show with a roundup of the biggest headlines flying around Scottish football.

Social Media - Club Shop
- It's nearing the end of the season and that means end of season sales. We take a look at the weird and wonderful items clubs are trying to flog to us punters before fresh stock arrives for the new campaign.

Show Us Your Medals - Cillian Sheridan   
- Republic of Ireland international striker, globetrotter, hair bobble connoisseur, and icon of Twitter Cillian Sheridan joins us in the studio to chat about his career that has taken him from Celtic to Dundee and a whole host of places in between.

Future Headlines  
- The gang take a look at what is left of the season and make some big predictions about what is yet to happen.

The Banker
- The hottest competition in town comes to an end and we find out who is victorious.

In the 'Wee Films', we head north and visit the Orkney Women's Football Club who, after fighting for acceptance, are  thriving and playing with pride as they represent their island, we go to Kilsyth Athletic and meet senior Scottish football's youngest gaffer and we take a look back at the season so far.

So, what would you say will be the future headlines for the rest of the season and who do you think will be taking home the Eamonn Brophy Lone Wolf Trophy this year?

See you tonight at 10:30pm on the BBC Scotland Channel.

DSC04162.jpg

How many folk are away Googling ‘how tall is Cillian Sheridan’?

On the fashion trail I liked some of Joel's t-shirts, especially the Fiorentina themed ones; this week and last week's not up to par....

Edited by jagfox

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

On the fashion trail I liked some of Joel's t-shirts, especially the Fiorentina themed ones; this week and last week's not up to par....

The Fiorentina tracksuit top was just the dogs bollocks

Said it before, the only criticism i have of the show is that it isn’t on all season long. Really enjoy the segments of it, the guests have been good and maybe because i am used to sportscene/sportsound. The knowledge and passion for Scottish football is brilliant.

Said it before, the only criticism i have of the show is that it isn’t on all season long. Really enjoy the segments of it, the guests have been good and maybe because i am used to sportscene/sportsound. The knowledge and passion for Scottish football is brilliant.

Agreed. I think they’ve said previous work commitments make it hard to do all season but I would like to see them have Scottish cup specials etc going forward.

• 1 month later...

Here I am, nearer 70 than 60, and I love it. People like or dislike the guys on the show individually, but for me, it reflects what we all are/were in our youth, and there’s precious little on TV that gives me laugh out loud moments, but AVFTT absolutely does.

Being a Bairn, we have had quite a battering recently, but hey, it’s well deserved, and hopefully one day soon, it’ll be our turn to point and laugh……we’ll maybe not “soon”, but definitely one day.

• 1 month later...