Kilmarnock v Super Caley- Friday night football.

Superb turnaround for Caley Thistle. As folk have said above, tremendous subs by Billy Dodds and he did a number on McInnes. Carson was very good when he came on, McKay still quality at that level and Chalmers had a good game. Love Chalmers passion as well. It sounds very yer da about passion but you see so many loan players go through the motions and not give a f**k about the club. He clearly seemed to care tonight.

Every time I've seen Kilmarnock this season, they look such a poor team. Susceptible from wide areas and their midfield seems very easily overrun. Whether that's through lack of quality or lack of work rate, I'm not too sure. Likely a bit of both.

Good grief Killie are poor. Where would they be without Lafferty? They’ll still win the league because of his goals but Jesus Christ that midfield. 

13 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I still expect Kilmarnock to win the league, but it would be a remarkable piece of trophy-dodging by McInnes if Arbroath did somehow win it now. 

hmmm........just HOW confident are you in terms of £££

I thought after our loss to Partick a few weeks back that we looked really poorly coached, disorganised and without a clear idea of what we wanted players to do. Tonight was the polar opposite - while Killie had the best of early exchanges we were really solid defensively and started to do well on the counter. The goal was obviously poor defending by Broadfoot but the response from the players and management was perfect - I think in these circumstances the temptation can be to just keep going, we were playing well.  Carson changed our midfield to be much more positive and Doran also did well. I was impressed with Chalmers, great pace and direct, and took his goal very well.

Does make you wonder how we’d be doing if we hadn’t completely chucked it for nearly a third of the season. 

The blame for that capitulation lies squarely at McInnes door.

They were pressing and we were sitting in way before they equalised while he stands by watching, they get a lift, we panic, sit in deeper and they go on to score the winner just as he's finally decided to stick on Glass for McGinn to try and push us up the park.

It was a big gripe with Aberdeen fans how often he got his subs wrong, tonight, on this ocassion, they've been proved right.