Kilmarnock v Super Caley- Friday night football.

54 minutes ago, RiG said:

The bar at the ground will be open to home and away fans so if any Killie fans wish to make some generous donations of the blue and white pound to ICT feel free to head there for a pre match drink.

Cool..... Do you accept Bank of England £5 notes !

2 hours ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Thanks for the advice. I can understand you hoping we have a shite time. The nice lady who sold me out tickets was a bit more like Sandy. Even said at the end that she hoped we enjoyed the game 😂. Looking forward to the trip, the occasion, the food ( we've booked a couple of restaurants- Nar and Prime) and fingers crossed we are at least no worse off by the time Arbroath v Queens is finished. That would mean a point against Arbroath next week would see us as champions. 

Good choice with Nar BTW. Just make sure and bring your appetite,  the helpings are generous. 

6 hours ago, RiG said:

The bar at the ground will be open to home and away fans so if any Killie fans wish to make some generous donations of the blue and white pound to ICT feel free to head there for a pre match drink.

Do you know if you can take kids into the sports bar?

38 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

No, you blew that scam wi Ayr catering.

Caley Catering are laying on a special tonight just for the Killie fans.

Curried Goats Penis n Chips.

Enjoy.

Have ye no got any normal food up here ... ye knowthe lord of the rings sam GIF

Any Killie fans heading up best to avoid perth at all costs if you aren't there yet massive delays - must be all the away fans, the infrastructure up this way isn't made to put up with as many people with modern transport methods, they still use horse and carts. 

Last week's performance was more about the dreadful standard of opposition. Now that we're playing against a half decent team, and away from home at that, I'm expecting a return to the turgid stuff, lots of long balls and struggling with the basics. Fingers crossed we can stodge our way to 3 points but I'm expecting a draw.

7 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Last week's performance was more about the dreadful standard of opposition. Now that we're playing against a half decent team, and away from home at that, I'm expecting a return to the turgid stuff, lots of long balls and struggling with the basics. Fingers crossed we can stodge our way to 3 points but I'm expecting a draw.

That's the spirit.......getting right behind the team tonight 😒

Carson and Doran dropped. Assume the latter isn't fit but it seems odd to see Carson miss out. Duffy at RB? Yikes!

Edited by RiG

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Carson and Doran dropped. Assume the latter isn't fit but it seems odd to see Carson miss out. Duffy at RB? Yikes!

I’m assuming Samuels is more useful than he looked during your last BBC game (might have been Partick) He was utterly horrific...

30 minutes ago, Kevin1869 said:
That's the spirit.......getting right behind the team tonight [emoji19]

I doubt they're reading Pie & Bovril 15 minutes before kick off so I think I'm alright.

Edited by craigkillie

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m assuming Samuels is more useful than he looked during your last BBC game (might have been Partick) He was utterly horrific...

I don't think he's very good but he took his goal against Dunfermline well. Apart from that he's not done too much.