Kilmarnock v Super Caley- Friday night football.

10 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

I’ll take a draw, so we can win the title at home against the Lichties and put the Dick back in his box emoji403.png

I just want this season over and done with, preferably with the title at the soonest possible opportunity. While I suspect that Arbroath will probably win, it;d be good to ramp up the pressure on the Lichties and make them sweat a bit.

17 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

I’ll take a draw, so we can win the title at home against the Lichties and put the Dick back in his box emoji403.png

Funnily enough I'd take the draw as well.

Killie 1/6 to win the league  - can't throw it away now, right ?

7 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

There is certainly still is room to f**k this up. Any points dropped from here until the end of the season is squeeky bum time.

25 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

We aren't the ones that have thrown it away, we were dead and buried 5 or 6 weeks ago. 

Edited by Squirrelhumper

7 minutes ago, Fide said:

Here’s the table from the turn of the year. Hope this helps. 

8C65E6D1-8FB5-4B95-BDBF-0A1AC8A7D5E2.jpeg

So 2 points behind after you win your game in hand?

eta - I mean there is SEVENTEEN games left there and you were 5 behind with a game in hand you cannot be serious 🤣

Edited by 1320Lichtie

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

So 2 points behind after you win your game in hand?

eta - I mean there is SEVENTEEN games left there and you were 5 behind with a game in hand you cannot be serious 

I’m not sure what you’re struggling with here. Perhaps the heady heights your plucky hybrid squad have reached have addled your brain?

Edited by Fide

24 minutes ago, Fide said:

I’m not sure what you’re struggling with here. Perhaps the heady heights your plucky hybrid squad have reached have addled your brain?

Fact is your shitting yersel aver Arboath by firing sarcasm at them, plucky??? c'mon.

Some absolute guff being posted on this thread. We we never dead and buried, always in the hunt for top 4 and 1st place. Form team when it mattered and now odds on to win the league. Also in with a chance of making a balls of it and having the 'thrill' of a playoff place.

Overall performances have been wide and varied but we have the most league wins, scored the most and conceded the least.

1 hour ago, Kevin1869 said:

Some absolute guff being posted on this thread. We we never dead and buried, always in the hunt for top 4 and 1st place. Form team when it mattered and now odds on to win the league. Also in with a chance of making a balls of it and having the 'thrill' of a playoff place.

Overall performances have been wide and varied but we have the most league wins, scored the most and conceded the least.

Yeah @craigkillie mentioned something on a recent Terrace podcast that in the time since McInnes was appointed Killie have taken somewhere in the region of twice the number of points that other clubs who maybe fancied a shot at promotion did (the likes of Raith, ICT and Partick) and obviously Arbroath have tailed away lately with a large number of draws.

Killie haven't been that impressive but the fact is that they have been the most consistent side over the last few weeks and months picking up more points and wins whilst the rest of us were falling over each other in the style of an old slapstick comedy.

Edited by RiG

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Fact is your shitting yersel aver Arboath by firing sarcasm at them, plucky??? c'mon.

Fucking right I’m shitting myself. I absolutely do not want to go into that game with only a one point lead. 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

In genuine disbelief that Kilmarnock fans are trying to claim they were “dead and buried” when five points behind, with a game in hand and with 17 games left to play. Truly remarkable stuff - a real underdog story. 

Cheers, one day you might find yourself in our position. Doubt it though. 

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

I'm not shitting myself, they'll get the respect from me they've rightfully earned this season, but that's it.

The odds are still massively stacked in our favour.

In reality, Arbroath have 3 cup finals regardless of any combo of results. We, on the other hand at present have one, a week on Friday at RP, where we've won our last 6 straight.

Lets see who can handle the pressure best between now and the 29th.

Bring it on.