Dundee vs. St Johnstone - Post-split edition

27 minutes ago, mizfit said:

The last Bovril I got from Dens was cold and the pie was like a brick from the pyramids. This is a good thing for Dundee as it may make them rethink their food offerings.

Dens pies are the worst in the league. Probably would be decent if not burnt to a crisp. Pie shop on the corner behind the main stand before the game is the way to go.

I'm not really sure why anyone buys food at the football anyway, it's akin to buying food at the cinema or a gig etc. Overpriced and shite.

Roughies just across from the ticket shop is a much better option pre/post game.

Just now, RawB93 said:

I'm not really sure why anyone buys food at the football anyway, it's akin to buying food at the cinema or a gig etc. Overpriced and shite.

Roughies just across from the ticket shop is a much better option pre/post game.

Just had a Roughies black pudding and egg roll, covered in broon sauce. Oh I could easy go another.

That the wee yellow baker shop? Never actually been in it.

Dundee seem intent on having an absolutely absurd build up to this game. You love to see it. Here's hoping the lunacy rubs off on the players.

As for Saints, I genuinely have no idea how we'll line up for this. I'd go for:

Clark

Cleary Gordon McCart

Rooney Davidson Crawford Hallberg Booth

Hendry May

Dundee seem intent on having an absolutely absurd build up to this game. You love to see it. Here's hoping the lunacy rubs off on the players.
As for Saints, I genuinely have no idea how we'll line up for this. I'd go for:
Clark
Cleary Gordon McCart
Rooney Davidson Crawford Hallberg Booth
Hendry May

Aye I’d line up that way, push Crawford up as a false 9 maybe. Only other difference would be replacing May for Middleton or MOH, who seems to have dropped off the earth recently.

4 hours ago, mizfit said:

Aye I’d line up that way, push Crawford up as a false 9 maybe. Only other difference would be replacing May for Middleton or MOH, who seems to have dropped off the earth recently.

I still really don’t like Crawford overall but if we can find a way to play him for the next few weeks that means he doesn’t have to do anything other than get in good forward positions then we need to do that. He’s shown he can offer a goal threat - even though I feel he’s often the player attacking moves break down with - and that’s something we sorely lack overall.

Middleton and MOH have been out of the side for good reason.