Dundee vs. St Johnstone - Post-split edition

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

This game is next week Gareth.....

Onto this game, Due to unfortunate circumstances I sadly cannot make this so won't be moaning about how backwards Dundee FC are. I will however be in Dundee the next Saturday evening after if any Dees think I'm I'm shiteing it. PM me babes.

Doh! So it is. Was hoping for a pre birthday victory but it now looks like a post birthday draw. 

Almost 1,300 away end tickets sold already.  Do we have to bring our own soap?

3000 capacity isn’t it? Just under half the stand capacity sold already in 36 hours is decent. Reckon we’ll meet 2500 before any walks up might happen.

1 hour ago, double deluxe said:

Almost 1,300 away end tickets sold already.  Do we have to bring our own soap?

Do you know if we can just pop up to stadium next week to buy tickets in person? Or does it all have to be done online? 

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

3000 capacity isn’t it? Just under half the stand capacity sold already in 36 hours is decent. Reckon we’ll meet 2500 before any walks up might happen.

The email from the club states “no match day sales or cash gates”. 

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Do you know if we can just pop up to stadium next week to buy tickets in person? Or does it all have to be done online? 

There won't be any gate sales and I don't think you can buy away tickets in the club shop.

2 hours ago, Radford said:

Thanks. I did mean McDiarmid but appreciate that wasn't clear.

I read it as you could order online and collect from McD, but it doesn't say you can buy directly at the ticket office. I suspect you probably would be able to, guessing they'd prefer on line just because it maybe makes it easier for them to process.

1,300 is a decent amount to shift in a day or so. What do we usually take, 1,500-2,000?

Hopefully Dundee are doing well selling their tickets and it can be a cracking atmosphere.

Of course, this could in theory be the last ever meeting at Dens between the teams if one goes down and the other stays up, new stadium could be up and running in next 2-3 years? (Or will it never actually happen? - genuine question and not trolling) 

10 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

I read it as you could order online and collect from McD, but it doesn't say you can buy directly at the ticket office. I suspect you probably would be able to, guessing they'd prefer on line just because it maybe makes it easier for them to process.

1,300 is a decent amount to shift in a day or so. What do we usually take, 1,500-2,000?

Hopefully Dundee are doing well selling their tickets and it can be a cracking atmosphere.

Of course, this could in theory be the last ever meeting at Dens between the teams if one goes down and the other stays up, new stadium could be up and running in next 2-3 years? (Or will it never actually happen? - genuine question and not trolling) 

The Peh in the Skey Dome

This game is next week Gareth.....

Onto this game, Due to unfortunate circumstances I sadly cannot make this so won't be moaning about how backwards Dundee FC are. I will however be in Dundee the next Saturday evening after if any Dees think I'm I'm shiteing it. PM me babes.
Another fucking week of you perth c***s.

Brutal.

11 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

Dundee had about 1200 at a recent HOME SC quarter final. They're a fucking laughing stock. Pathetic.

St Johnstone fans have just experienced the most successful season in the club’s history.  You should be near sell out crowds every week - if the citizens of Perth and surrounding towns were even half interested in football.

30 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

St Johnstone fans have just experienced the most successful season in the club’s history.  You should be near sell out crowds every week - if the citizens of Perth and surrounding towns were even half interested in football.

43 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Another fucking week of you Dundee c***s.

Brutal.

14 hours ago, mizfit said:

I genuinely hope they never leave Dens for camperdown. Not fancy paying £10 a pint in Nando’s.

Talk of a bar and restaurant on site, but there is also a pub next to the premier inn in the corner. Supposed to be a gastro pub but the gastro stands for gastroenteritis.

4 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Success which you’ll never ever experience.