Dundee vs. St Johnstone - Post-split edition

9 hours ago, Thomas_sjfc said:

Antiques roadshow ticket set up on show again, while lower league clubs such as Arbroath,  and even non league clubs such as Penicuik Athletic can embrace e ticketing, Dundee remain stuck in the past with their obsession with us having a physical paper ticket delivered to us via the postal system.

Didn't actually notice that it was physical tickets when I had a look at the website. Waiting on hearing back how many tickets I need to get. Assume when it says tickets can be collected from McD, they just have a big stack of them there that they must either allocate to online purchases or you rock up with a proof of purchase?

Assume tickets must have an allocated seat number, otherwise if decent numbers sold, will be total clusterfuck.

Easy to have a pop at Dundee for being antiquated in its ticket selling, but I'm guessing part of the problem is the set up in the Derry not having proper seats or numbering or something?

18 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Didn't actually notice that it was physical tickets when I had a look at the website. Waiting on hearing back how many tickets I need to get. Assume when it says tickets can be collected from McD, they just have a big stack of them there that they must either allocate to online purchases or you rock up with a proof of purchase?

Assume tickets must have an allocated seat number, otherwise if decent numbers sold, will be total clusterfuck.

Easy to have a pop at Dundee for being antiquated in its ticket selling, but I'm guessing part of the problem is the set up in the Derry not having proper seats or numbering or something?

😂😂😂

7 hours ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

It’s a fact, maybe Dee’s  should try it, instead of their sisters, less one eye mutants 

'Try fuckin' your cousin, it's better than your sister.'

Never change fermers, never change.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Are Dundee not capable of producing digital tickets and printed ones?  That would seem to be an obvious solution.

No need for you to get involved lard bucket.

Have you actually got nothing better to do with your life than go on other teams threads and complain about e tickets that you won't even be buying. Wow.

Pity you weren't so vocal when your team needed you on Saturday at 2 2.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

No need for you to get involved lard bucket.

Have you actually got nothing better to do with your life than go on other teams threads and complain about e tickets that you won't even be buying. Wow.

Pity you weren't so vocal when your team needed you on Saturday at 2 2.

Thank you.

I retired recently so lots more time to do just that.

Should read add: you bitter wee fanny.

36 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Better to employ someone to sit putting tickets in envelopes 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

I think so, better than making them unemployed in order to satisfy a group of Saintee virgins.

Edited by johnnydun

21 hours ago, Thomas_sjfc said:

Do modern inventions such as PCs, Printers, Smartphones, and An Internet connection,  not exist where you come from?

How would you manage to buy tickets online, to be printed at the shop - in Dundee - if those things never existed in Dundee? 

23 minutes ago, Girth said:

Tip Top pre game tomorrow? @Thederry

This game is next week Gareth.....

Onto this game, Due to unfortunate circumstances I sadly cannot make this so won't be moaning about how backwards Dundee FC are. I will however be in Dundee the next Saturday evening after if any Dees think I'm I'm shiteing it. PM me babes.

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Get back to work you sponger or take up walking ,would do you some good. 

Thank you. 

Been walking an average of about eight miles a day since I retired.  Definitely feeling the benefit of it.