Dundee vs. St Johnstone - Post-split edition

6 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Was just thinking it’s funny that Perth uses Dundee for its award winning universities and Dundee uses Perth as a holding pen for its jakies and criminals. 

Fair swap imo.

Get those weird talking workshy wee b*****ds as far away from Perth as possible and in return we get a few guys down on their luck making wee wooden stash boxes and cushions with ducks on.

Edited by tree house tam

Antiques roadshow ticket set up on show again, while lower league clubs such as Arbroath,  and even non league clubs such as Penicuik Athletic can embrace e ticketing, Dundee remain stuck in the past with their obsession with us having a physical paper ticket delivered to us via the postal system.

1 minute ago, Thomas_sjfc said:

Antiques roadshow ticket set up on show again, while lower league clubs such as Arbroath,  and even non league clubs such as Penicuik Athletic can embrace e ticketing, Dundee remain stuck in the past with their obsession with us having a physical paper ticket delivered to us via the postal system.

Oh the horror.

Do they not deliver to mud huts in the field? 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Oh the horror.

Do they not deliver to mud huts in the field? 

They do yes, my postman delivers 6 days a week, however due to the fact is 2022 and not 1952 I am used to purchasing tickets online, to either print at home, or download to my smartphone to be scanned at the turnstiles.

Do modern inventions such as PCs, Printers, Smartphones, and An Internet connection,  not exist where you come from?

11 minutes ago, Thomas_sjfc said:

They do yes, my postman delivers 6 days a week, however due to the fact is 2022 and not 1952 I am used to purchasing tickets online, to either print at home, or download to my smartphone to be scanned at the turnstiles.

Do modern inventions such as PCs, Printers, Smartphones, and An Internet connection,  not exist where you come from?

No it doesn't. I am calling my farmer in Perth to type out this post.

Getting upset over not having to use a printer. Settle petal.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Is it possible to select seats on the site, can’t see that option, though I’m probably missing something obvious..??

That option appears not to be available. 

On the Dundee site, it looks like away allocation is all of the Shankly and a bit of the Main, which I think would be about, what, 2.5?

I don't think that will be the case though. Not being able to select a seat makes me suspect we'll just be chucked in and scramble for what we can get. 

Edit. It's carte blanche for flare-chuckers IMO. And they don't have anyone to boot them back this time.

Edin again. wrong stand. wine with lunch to blame.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

1 hour ago, Thomas_sjfc said:

What about all the old people that don't have a smartphone, or an internet connection, how the f**k are they meant to get in?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Thomas_sjfc said:

Just wants to show off to the rest of the six-fingered cousin-shaggers that he has a smartphone IMHO...