Dundee vs. St Johnstone - Post-split edition

38 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It seems crazy that this game isn’t being shown live on tv.  Doesn’t bother me much as I’ll be there anyway, but the SPFL even set the fixtures up so this one had the maximum significance.

Derby or not, there will be an edge to it, decent crowd and it has everything at stake. 

Would have thought there would be a lot of neutrals would have tuned in just for the watching a car crash type appeal.

Give it a rest.

If it was changed to 12pm Saturday/Sunday it would've gave plenty the excuse to sit in their house and watch the TV - plenty seem to enjoy being stuck in the house.

As it is the Derry will turn out in numbers at 3pm, hopefully after washing down a few pints and ready to put you diddies into your place -  from behind your pillar fronted seating area in the Main Stand ideally.

Great for both clubs to be involved in this huge game without the need for Sky to ruin it. That's what we ask for continually.

Let's see how much the local media and both clubs can build it up to maximise attendance. 

Thank you.

I'm not unhappy about it, I prefer it 3pm on a Saturday as well.  Just seemed an obvious one to put on tv with so much at stake.

And as for this chat about the 'Derry' and atmosphere, I'd love to see it. Genuinely, and there's no way to say this without it sounding like bait though it isn't meant to be, I consider Dundee one of the worst supports for noise in the league.  I can understand it, you lot have had to put up with a lot of shite at your club over the years and it's bound to wear you down.

Would be great if the Dees belted out a few songs and joined the Saints support in making an atmosphere.

For the first time in my life I drove past the entrance to the Derry the other week and after seeing the climb their fans need to make I understand the lack of atmosphere from there. They’re all completely fucked from the hike.

This game will signal the start of our Hitler Youth Combat 18 'South East Section' Facist Ultras. 
Buuuurn the Fermers!
barn-burner.gif.a188a3bfbb0a060acb8b44c40f548400.gif

Touch our farms and I’ll topple the desperate Dan statue.

And as for this chat about the 'Derry' and atmosphere, I'd love to see it. Genuinely, and there's no way to say this without it sounding like bait though it isn't meant to be, I consider Dundee one of the worst supports for noise in the league.  I can understand it, you lot have had to put up with a lot of shite at your club over the years and it's bound to wear you down.
Would be great if the Dees belted out a few songs and joined the Saints support in making an atmosphere.

Have to agree with this, been a good few years since I’ve heard the Derry making a proper din. Seem to remember them being really loud during the 1st Division days.

28 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

img?regionKey=ZLLbmV%2BRCEnaF%2BWIruPvEA

Can I just say I think it's class that the Fine City Ultras have put #Sainties stickers on literally every bin in the area. Now that's what I call passion!

#Sainties #FineCity

Being from a one team City we can have the City emblem as our club badge, unlike the two bob mobs from down the road.

19 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Being from a one team City we can have the City emblem as our club badge, unlike the two bob mobs from down the road.

Yeah but it's also on your Cooncil tax bill. You must look at it at think 'c***s'.

That Dundee promo video for the 2 post split games is the most embarrassing thing I've seen since the saints 'blue' video. Aside from the horrific clips shown, the 'passion' from the players is very cringy.

Anyhow, is there any word on when Saints tickets go on sale for this game? Assume for all concerned, they will want to get them on sale in the next couple of days. 

Edited by Theyellowbox

30 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

That Dundee promo video for the 2 post split games is the most embarrassing think I've seen since the saint 'blue' video. Aside from the horrific clips shown, the 'passion' from the players is very cringy.

Anyhow, is there any word on when Saints tickets go on sale for this game? Assume for all concerned, they will want to get them on sale in the next couple of days. 

On 12/04/2022 at 03:19, mizfit said:

There’s a diesel shortage, the tractor will be left at home. Having to take the thorough bred through. Where will I tie my horse up?

I know you're being sarcastic, but that would be badass if you actually rode a horse to the stadium.