Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers - the fourth place showdown

I wouldn’t actually put it past us to win here to be honest, now it’s verging on pointless. 1-0 Rovers.

Off the pitch you never know what mental thing we’re going to do next, but on it we can be bloody predictable…

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

That was genuinely fucking awful. Keeps it alive for another week. On the plus side, thistle look so shit they could conceivably lose the last two. On the negative, we looked equally as bad. 

We will lose the last two. We are utter dugshit.

Is that the first time we've won points with a late goal this season? I can think of three times we've lost them with the very last kick of the game (home v Hamilton and Caley Thistle, and last time away at Firhill).

Only Killie away springing to mind. We made it 2-1 on 82 mins though so depends on your definition of late.

Earlier in the season I thought we'd shaken off the Archibald habit of losing stupid late goals but it's happened a couple of times now. 

Trying to sit on a 0-0 rather than make any positive subs was risky and it bit us on the arse. Unless Jakubiak was hurt taking him off instead of Graham was a mistake and Alegría just isn't very good. 

Typical Thistle though, all you need to draw is draw at home to a team who've hardly won since Christmas and you do that. Think we'll need some help to get over the line. Not that we're going anywhere if we do. 

Great to get the win but doesn’t feel like it should. 
Just makes me think about the horrific run of results and the outrageous amount of points we’ve lost in the last minutes of games. 
I actually fancy Dunfermline to beat them next week but no chance we win out last two games.

Absolutely dreadful stuff. Tiffoney having an off day and we offer nothing. Keeping Turner on the bench for 90 minutes and bringing Crawford who is a waste of a jersey on is baffling.

2 minutes ago, Paco said:

Only Killie away springing to mind. We made it 2-1 on 82 mins though so depends on your definition of late.

That’s the one that I instantly thought of too. Spencer’s late equaliser at East End Park too. That’s about it.