Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers - the fourth place showdown

I'd be surprised if half of the folk who made the trip last time are there today. I'm in Covid jail so the decision is out of my hands, but it's remarkable just how quickly the feelgood factor from the SPFL Trust Trophy has evaporated. More and more it just feels like that was an isolated day of release in an otherwise grim and relentlessly depressing few months. 

Despite Rovers fans playing down today’s game I’m sure they’ll be looking for the three points in a fixture that has an air of a cup tie about it .Should be a good game despite all the doom and gloom…but hoping for a mysterious fog bank around 1500.
I fear your grip on reality is shaky Claude. We're not looking for 3 points - we gave up weeks ago. There is no air of a cup tie - you've made that bit up, and as for it being a good game, it won't be. We are shite.
Partick 0 v Raith 5 (McKay 3, Stanton, Williamson)

We've obviously decided that on this pitch the best thing to do is pack the midfield with defensive players and punt the ball in the general direction of Tiffoney and hope he can either pull something out of nothing or the pitch causes a Raith defender to f**k up. Jakubiak looks decent when he gets on the ball but he is probably going to need something similar to Rudden last year where one literally hits off him and goes in to score his first goal. Poplatnik is winning 90% of the headers vs Akinola but fortunately for us most of them are going nowhere.

Feel like I've said this for about the last ten home games but one goal either way wins this I think.