Partick Thistle v Raith Rovers - the fourth place showdown

1 hour ago, Broken Algorithms said:

That, the 1950s rattle their fans have at the game, the banner about manners behind their goal, and that their from a region full of Tories. Safe to say I won't miss them. 

Yeah, but they're the only team we can beat.... 

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Maybe you could offer to swap places with Dunfermline then proceed to lose the play off and join Queens in League One!

We've given it our very best shot in the 2nd half of the season it has to be said.

4 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Since Raith fans seem to be involved in a collective meltdown over their chairmans latest comments re the Goodwillie story...I seriously doubt there will be much of a travelling support numbers wise.

You mean the dozen or so regulars who spend most off their time on P&B?

9 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

The two biggest chairman c***s in football come face to face tomorrow . Who will come out on top in the c**t Cup final?

I've heard he's away home to Thailand, quite impressive though to chuck a grenade into the room and f**k off and leave the shambles to unfold. 

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I've heard he's away home to Thailand, quite impressive though to chuck a grenade into the room and f**k off and leave the shambles to unfold. 

Well, once you’ve chucked a grenade, it’s best to take cover. 

Maybe he’s preparing the ground for a Goodwillie appearance.

I've never been more sure that we will lose today. It'll leave us with 2 horrible games left with a squad who gave up weeks ago so 6th or 7th place is almost a certainty now.

Genuinely unthinkable that we arrived at Firhill in December on a superb unbeatable run with a great away crowd full of optimism.

Can't wait for this season to be over. And that's something I never thought I'd say when we were stuck at home watching matches on a laptop. That's how bad this season has become.

Light cloud, but mostly blue skies in Glasgow’s leafy west end. There are even reports of some grass on the tattie field. 

Strangely optimistic feeling today. Strange as despite winning last week we have still been playing pretty poorly for over a month. 

1 - 0 Thistle. 

Edited by jagfox

Despite Rovers fans playing down today’s game I’m sure they’ll be looking for the three points in a fixture that has an air of a cup tie about it .Should be a good game despite all the doom and gloom…but hoping for a mysterious fog bank around 1500.

Despite Rovers fans playing down today’s game I’m sure they’ll be looking for the three points in a fixture that has an air of a cup tie about it .Should be a good game despite all the doom and gloom…but hoping for a mysterious fog bank around 1500.

Why? We could win 4-0 today and it would still leave an impossible task.