Yogi Bears Pars v Bully's 45-90 minute cameos (The proverbial relegation 6 pointer)

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Agreed. With Houston playing, I’m also hoping Ashford is on the right hand side to battle Thomas. I think we could have done with Fjortoft to help with set pieces too. Not going to complain though, as just glad the rest os decent. 

I'm thinking Ashford is partnering Tomi today. O'connor looked good on the right last week with Maxwell on the left. 

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm thinking Ashford is partnering Tomi today. O'connor looked good on the right last week with Maxwell on the left. 

If Dom Thomas is left to run at Houston he will run riot though.... as much as we want O’Connor to pin him back it won’t happen all game. 

Fitting this game is against ayr, we have been each other’s closest rivals for 5 or so years now.
Both had possibly our worst ever seasons together coming 7th & 8th in league 1. The title race the following season. Endless false dawns and diddy managers since. 30 goal-a-season strikers never adequately replaced. A mutual love of Michael moffat’s football brain and all things Andy Geggan.
There’s no one I’d rather take on this tango to the seaside
Both clubs also associated with the two best poets Scotland has ever produced: Rabbie Burns and Jim Leishman.

10 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Anyone know when the stream usually starts at?? 

It's started now. 

3 hours ago, AlwaysAPar said:

There’s no one I’d rather take on this tango to the seaside

We usually come out on top when we're competing for league positions, hopefully today's the same! 

5 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

From what i've seen from Pars recently, teams that let us have posession have been punished. Teams that have pressed us high up the pitch have dominated us.

Raith and Partick tried to press us more than Morton, and got punished. As was said earlier Killie are simply better than them, and by allot of accounts it was one of Killies best performances of the season. 

If Ayr press they'll need to do it well. 

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It's started now. 

We usually come out on top when we're competing for league positions, hopefully today's the same! 

Raith and Partick tried to press us more than Morton, and got punished. As was said earlier Killie are simply better than them, and by allot of accounts it was one of Killies best performances of the season. 

If Ayr press they'll need to do it well. 

We did many, many things that night.  Pressing Dunfermline was not one of them.

Really? For the first 5-10 minutes it certainly seemed the intention was to press, however it was a poor press that ended up with Raith then stepping off. That's why I said Ayr have to press well, Raith's version of it was spectacularly poor. 

Killie done it very well and seemed well drilled in the press, and in doing so made us look pretty dung.