Yogi Bears Pars v Bully's 45-90 minute cameos (The proverbial relegation 6 pointer)

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Who the f**k is Luke Johnston?

Haha, zero memory of him!

8 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Jordan Moore as well

I mind him though. Thought he was promising and real shame what happened with his illness. Happily he recovered though, although he's no longer playing (but is involved at Dundee United as a scout).

Whittle scored an absolute screamer in that game. Its a 3.09 in the highlights below. Yes, I know you can timestamp a Youtube link, but it's worth watching the whole thing for some highly entertaining highlights, featuring goals from Moff (🥰), Geggan (😍) and Josh (🥰😍).

https://youtu.be/oldY4MkUL1M

Fitting this game is against ayr, we have been each other’s closest rivals for 5 or so years now.

Both had possibly our worst ever seasons together coming 7th & 8th in league 1. The title race the following season. Endless false dawns and diddy managers since. 30 goal-a-season strikers never adequately replaced. A mutual love of Michael moffat’s football brain and all things Andy Geggan.

There’s no one I’d rather take on this tango to the seaside

24 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Lovely day for association football in the Auld Grey Toun. Warm enough but not roasting, wee bit of a breeze and our pitch has looked in fine fettle recently. Cue a turgid 0-0 bore draw now.

Despite what my footer below says, right now I was grab a turgid 0-0 draw with both sweaty hands, such is my trepidation about this afternoon. Hoping, against expectation, that Ayr don't tamely go a couple of goals down before we start playing... 🥶 

2 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Other than Houston I'm actually happy with that. 

Agreed. With Houston playing, I’m also hoping Ashford is on the right hand side to battle Thomas. I think we could have done with Fjortoft to help with set pieces too. Not going to complain though, as just glad the rest os decent. 

Edited by No_Problemo