Yogi Bears Pars v Bully's 45-90 minute cameos (The proverbial relegation 6 pointer)

If I had to genuinely guess what the starting line up would be then I’d go for this

McAdams, Houston, Muirhead, McGinty, Reading, O’Connor, McInroy, Kenyon, Maxwell, Adeloye, Ashford

Wouldn’t be too unhappy with it tbh but hopefully Murdoch is fit.
With both managers stressing the importance of a fast start Kenyon will be puffing out his backside after 15 minutes.

Sneaky suspicion we may see Aero return to midfield tomorrow

With both managers stressing the importance of a fast start Kenyon will be puffing out his backside after 15 minutes.

Sneaky suspicion we may see Aero return to midfield tomorrow

If Bullen plays him in midfield when he still has Kenyon and even Paul Smith then he can leave at any time.

12 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Either one if these two starting line ups and I would be reasonably happy, McKenzie and Houston 100% need benched.4ac0839ad8e9c74c3405bef6fcdbd353.jpg2fa8de8b526150feb29c98b4c05a1410.jpg

Second team for me - bit more balance to it. Unfortunately I think Houston will start. 

3 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

If Adeloye isn’t fit to start then it has to be Ashford, Bryden and O’Connor.

Midfield is anyone’s guess especially not knowing if Murdoch is fit.

Rumour is that he is available, hope it’s true 

19 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

If Adeloye isn’t fit to start then it has to be Ashford, Bryden and O’Connor.

Midfield is anyone’s guess especially not knowing if Murdoch is fit.

I don’t think it can be if Adeloye cant play,  our only style of play for getting into the game is getting it into a strikers feet and playing off them. Neither Ashford or Bryden can do it very well, but Moffat can to an extent. Realistically, if Adeloye doesn’t start we are clinging on for dear life until HT when he can come on. 

2 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t think it can be if Adeloye cant play,  our only style of play for getting into the game is getting it into a strikers feet and playing off them. Neither Ashford or Bryden can do it very well, but Moffat can to an extent. Realistically, if Adeloye doesn’t start we are clinging on for dear life until HT when he can come on. 

Moffat out tomorrow 

Equally nervous and excited for this. 

Opposite to Ayr I think our starting 11 is fairly predictable,  can only see polworth coming back in. There is an argument for McCann coming in given ayr looked poor from set pieces from what I've watched and we are reasonably strong from them but i can't see it happening.

If Aero is started in midfield, we riot. 

I have the fear for this one. Really think if we try to sit in we will get absolutely pumped. Destroying any lingering confidence the squad have and ensuring we lose a play off.

Or maybe, Tomi to cement himself as an Ayr legend with a top class performance and a couple of goals, just to get it right up AU Media and half our support, would be some laugh.

Don't be a shitebag Bullen, please.

This is essentially a cup final for us today. Win it, and we are all but safe. Lose it, I think we're screwed and will be 9th. Draw, and I reckon we would need one more win. 

It all hinges on today, and I just don't think I trust Bullen to chose the correct starting line up.

The groundhog match day scenario of a terrible starting line up followed by bringing on subs half way through or later, which snatch a glorious draw, needs to stop. We can't keep starting to play when we are one or two down. I honestly fear the worst today, I don't fancy us one single bit in this fixture. Hope I'm wrong. 

Expected there will be big home support today we really need to try and dampen them down and not give away a soft early goal like we have been recently, if that happens and with the crowd behind Dunfermline will go for the kill, would take a point right now meaning it's still in our hands for the last two games.