Pie And Bovril Stats

Div

Thought I would share the last couple of weeks daily posting stats with you all - these show the site increasing in traffic steadily B)

Thanks to you all.

They also show that you buggers are a bunch of sciving gits that surf the web when at work :lol:

post-8-1048794995.jpg

The stats chart shows the number of postings on the forum each day - not the number of hits to the website - I would doubt that SFO is getting 150 new posts per day now to be honest.

The chart shows days from bottom up - so the top line is yesterdays posting total, subsequent lines underneath show previous days in date order.

The stats chart shows the number of postings on the forum each day - not the number of hits to the website - I would doubt that SFO is getting 150 new posts per day now to be honest.

The chart shows days from bottom up - so the top line is yesterdays posting total, subsequent lines underneath show previous days in date order.

They also show that you buggers are a bunch of sciving gits that surf the web when at work 

Then surely, whilst I'm not denying that you are probably right, it shows no such thing. It shows there are plenty of posts per day, nothing at all about what time the majority of them are made. They could all be made between 7pm and midnight for all the information on the chart shows! B)

Edited by Skyline Drifter

I think my post has been lost on a lot of you. Reason I said you were all skiving gits at work is that the very low posting days are Saturdays and Sundays ;)

God - some of you people take things awful seriously :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ruggy Bairn

Then surely, whilst I'm not denying that you are probably right, it shows no such thing. It shows there are plenty of posts per day, nothing at all about what time the majority of them are made. They could all be made between 7pm and midnight for all the information on the chart shows! B)

Lighten up for fecks sake, it's only a joke.

Do accoutants have a sense of humour or is everything got to be 100% straight faced? :o

Then surely, whilst I'm not denying that you are probably right, it shows no such thing. It shows there are plenty of posts per day, nothing at all about what time the majority of them are made. They could all be made between 7pm and midnight for all the information on the chart shows!  B)

Do accoutants have a sense of humour or is everything got to be 100% straight faced? :o

Sorry Ruggy.

Wouldn't like to ruin your conceptions of acountants though. :P

Or accoutants for that matter! :P:P

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Then surely, whilst I'm not denying that you are probably right, it shows no such thing. It shows there are plenty of posts per day, nothing at all about what time the majority of them are made. They could all be made between 7pm and midnight for all the information on the chart shows!  B)

Sorry Ruggy.

Wouldn't like to ruin your conceptions of acountants though. :P

Or accoutants for that matter! :P:P

Or accountants for that matter :P:P:P

Oiiii what's wrong with Accountants!!

Anyway i'm just a trainee one !!

1-2-3-4-5 once I caught a fish alive, 6-7-8-9-10 then I let it go again - or are you on to module 2 at f'kirk business college, - there were 10 sausages frying in a pan, one went pop, the other went bang, there were 8 sausages frying in a pan........ :lol:

What's right with accountants!!!!

The most boring people on earth :lol:

I resent that comment Mr Jeruzal, a bit rich coming from a sociology/politics/ whatever the hell you are studying these days!

Oiiii what's wrong with Accountants!!

Anyway i'm just a trainee one !!

1-2-3-4-5 once I caught a fish alive, 6-7-8-9-10 then I let it go again - or are you on to module 2 at f'kirk business college, - there were 10 sausages frying in a pan, one went pop, the other went bang, there were 8 sausages frying in a pan........ :lol:

I wish Sid !

Organisational Management and Financial Reporting are the order of the day at the moment!

If i see another Consolidated Cash Flow i think i'm going to explode!!

:lol::lol:

I resent that comment Mr Jeruzal, a bit rich coming from a sociology/politics/ whatever the hell you are studying these days!

As every fule kno my friend, Politics students are witty, sexy, articulate and well-informed. We are the life and soul of every party and without us the world would, in all likelihood, implode.

Much more fun than consolidated cash flows and reintegrated organizational accounting or whatever it is. :P