Arbroath v Queens

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Jack Hamilton is more valuable to us than Joel Nouble

Opposite for us, but glad both have been so good for Arbroath, everyone apart from Killie fans wants to see you winning the Championship and up in the Premiership next season. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Not sure I'd keep any of them, and that includes the management team. Wullie complains about lack of goals and plays the same pair up top again. As has been said before, Cochrane not starting before Gordon is also criminal. This also must have been our worst season for the quality of loanees, (not WG's fault I know,) What is it with Cameron getting so much game time? The lack of basic ability throughout the team is comical. Some may say it's inexperience, to me it's just that players are not good enough. 

We'll done Arbroath, some cracking goals, but helped by some schoolboy defending. 

I hope that Willie stays on as a player but it would be better if he simply put his hand up and states that managing Queens is not for him at this time. That would make the Board's decision for them. Seven consecutive defeats is truly horrific form even by our standards and when you throw in some really perplexing selections  and tactics along the way it has been a disastrous run. This is a really spineless group of players - as soon as they go behind it is immediately a lost cause. Heads go down, players stop doing the basics and when you add in terrible finishing and schoolboy defending the outlook is truly depressing.

I am struggling to think of many players to keep - Todd and Cochrane's repeated absence through injury just when you really need them annoys me but I guess we're stuck with them.

Arbroath are everything we're not - experienced, high energy, never know when they are beaten allied to resolute defending and clinical finishing.

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

I hope that Willie stays on as a player but it would be better if he simply put his hand up and states that managing Queens is not for him at this time. That would make the Board's decision for them. Seven consecutive defeats is truly horrific form even by our standards and when you throw in some really perplexing selections  and tactics along the way it has been a disastrous run. This is a really spineless group of players - as soon as they go behind it is immediately a lost cause. Heads go down, players stop doing the basics and when you add in terrible finishing and schoolboy defending the outlook is truly depressing.

I am struggling to think of many players to keep - Todd and Cochrane's repeated absence through injury just when you really need them annoys me but I guess we're stuck with them.

Arbroath are everything we're not - experienced, high energy, never know when they are beaten allied to resolute defending and clinical finishing.

Queens opponents have scored at least one goal in 25 league games. The record is 
P25 W1 D5 L19. So, if their opponents score at all, the chance of Queens winning is 4%, with a 76% chance of defeat.

Their opponents have scored first 16 times. The record is 
P16 W0 D1 L15.
So, if their opponents score first, the chance of Queens winning is 0%, with a 94% chance of defeat.

1 hour ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Wullie's play has been a bit suspect for the past few games imo, he's nowhere near the level he was last season. maybe playing and managing is just too much for him or he's trying too hard. He might still be able to do a job as a player when we drop a division. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs
Spellering

8 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Wullie's play has been a bit suspect for the past few games imo, he's nowhere near the level he was last season. maybe playing and managing is just too much for him or he's trying too hard. He might still be able to do a job as a player when we drop a division. 

Aye, this.  I think we'll get another season out of Gibson as a player in L1 ... he'd have struggled at Championship level next season.

48 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Stop being fucking weird. 

I’m weird because like most other football fans in Scotland we want to see plucky underdogs Arbroath keep Killie in the Championship for at least one more season?

5 hours ago, A.K. Barr said:

Get down QOS u shit cnuts. Time wasting after 10 mins. 

Not intentional time wasting, we just happen to be too fucking slow doing things. Our keeper for example has shown little desire to release the ball quick to set up attacks. 

5 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Hamilton has been the difference of late but my god how good was Scott Stewart, what a beast of a man! My player of the year, absolutely outstanding 

Scott Stewart was incredible today. Don’t know what the feck he has for breakfast but I’d love some.