Arbroath v Queens

Arbroath's juggernaut is warming up and getting ready for 3 very big games.

A win today and Arbroath are back in the driving seat ( having already taken 7 points from a possible 9 against Killie so far this season).

Queens are a good team, this won't be easy - they might be sitting bottom of the league, but they are fighting relegation and I expect them to battle for every ball.

But, win our next 3 games and Arbroath are in the history books.

C'mon the 'broath.

Guest Flash

Where is all this “Queens are a good team” coming from? Queens are 6 points clear at the bottom of the league and are about to have relegation to League 1 confirmed, unless some incredible weirdness happens. They’ve lost the last 5 league games in a row and have won 3 out of the last 24 league games.
They’re not bottom of the league due to mystic forces.

5 minutes ago, Flash said:

Where is all this “Queens are a good team” coming from? Queens are 6 points clear at the bottom of the league and are about to have relegation to League 1 confirmed, unless some incredible weirdness happens. They’ve lost the last 5 league games in a row and have won 3 out of the last 24 league games.

^^^ This

17 minutes ago, Flash said:

Yes, I was a bit puzzled by that too. 

Cochrane dropped for Gordon interesting

You say interesting I say fucking ridiculous. Cochrane had probably his best game in a QoS jersey last week and he's dropped for The Ghost of Maryhill ffs. Unreal.

Guest Flash
9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You say interesting I say fucking ridiculous. Cochrane had probably his best game in a QoS jersey last week and he's dropped for The Ghost of Maryhill ffs. Unreal.

This.
Almost as baffling is Cameron playing every minute of every game he has been available for since he came back. It is fourteen and a half hours of game time since he last scored a goal.

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye.  Cochrane & McGrory are our best central midfield pairing but rarely appear in the same starting line-up.  Baffling.

Just now, Flash said:

This.
Almost as baffling is Cameron playing every minute of every game he has been available for since he came back. It is fourteen and a half hours of game time since he last scored a goal.

I still have this nagging feeling that it's part of Cameron's loan agreement that he must start when available.  There's no other feasible explanation.

Guest Flash
1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

Aye.  Cochrane & McGrory are our best central midfield pairing but rarely appear in the same starting line-up.  Baffling.

I still have this nagging feeling that it's part of Cameron's loan agreement that he must start when available.  There's no other feasible explanation.

Could take him off after 30 seconds. 😁