Arbroath v Queens

43 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Really don’t see the need to change the team from last week, that 11 did well and are capable of winning the game, not sure anyone on the bench has done enough to stake a claim.

also don’t think QOTS are going to pushovers, this is their last shot at staying up. 

It isn't really. No one expects us to get enough wins to stay up but with a game in hand and Ayr and Dunfermline in the last two games we don't need to win tomorrow to still have a chance.

If killie hold to their lead tonight, Arbroath need the points in this one even less so should really do the decent thing and let Queens win.

ETA- I take it back,Arbroath can have the 3 points as long as you go on and win the league. Deal?

Edited by Homer Thompson

It’s in our hands - 3 wins and we’re champs, 2 wins and a draw and it’s still possible as long as we beat Killie.

Incredible.

Queens are no pushovers as we’ve seen already this season. 100% from the off and if it’s not working - early subs.

Edited by Tattie36

17 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

It’s in our hands - 3 wins and we’re champs, 2 wins and a draw and it’s still possible as long as we beat Killie.

Incredible.

Queens are no pushovers as we’ve seen already this season. 100% from the off and if it’s not working - early subs.

I have a feeling it won’t be working but also got confidence in our defence after however many clean sheets we’ve had so I’m hoping set pieces and corners are a way for us to win this game

Also helpful to have someone like Jack Hamilton who you always fancy to take a chance 

1 hour ago, Homer Thompson said:

ETA- I take it back,Arbroath can have the 3 points as long as you go on and win the league. Deal?

If Dunfermline are coasting theirs and its petering to a draw in the final minutes of this game then I have no problems with Queens repeatedly scoring OGs for Arbroath to have the points and help their goal difference. 👍

2 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Incredible.

I'm pullin; for you guys..........but hating the prospect it may be resolved @ Gayfield in the last game of the season not knowing how we (Morton) stand at that time.   Anyone got a crystal ball?