Arbroath v Queens

2 minutes ago, DUAFC said:

Is JT oot for a while  ??

Think he’s available to play but not sure if he’s carrying a knock or whatever cause been out of favour and pre coming out the team he wasn’t looking too comfortable or at his best

I'm no getting this out of favour thing. 

Him behind Scotty Stewart is as good as we've got. The two of them bombing forward is terrifying (exclamation mark)

Attack  / defence  they're as good as anything in the league 

Scotty then ends up as pretty much attacking as an old style right winger 

Edited by DUAFC

Just now, DUAFC said:

I'm no getting this out of favour thing. 

Him behind Scotty Stewart is as good as we've got. The two of them bombing forward is terrifying (exclamation mark)

Attack  / defence  they're as good as anything in the league 

Dunno. At times this season yeah but I didn’t think JT was at his best before coming out the side

9 hours ago, DUAFC said:

I see the two of them as as a serious threat  either scoring or setting up chances

Agreed.  I’m always happier with JT at right back, rather than a makeshift back.  That allows Stewart further forward and they link up well. I think JT alone is actually one of our better attack platforms and think we miss both qualities when he’s out -strong and clever player.  He’s been troubled by injuries this year though and wasn’t on the bench on Saturday. 

Agreed.  I’m always happier with JT at right back, rather than a makeshift back.  That allows Stewart further forward and they link up well. I think JT alone is actually one of our better attack platforms and think we miss both qualities when he’s out -strong and clever player.  He’s been troubled by injuries this year though and wasn’t on the bench on Saturday. 

If JT is not available I’d rather have Gold at right back and Stewart in front of him. We need that attacking threat down the right.

On 10/04/2022 at 09:11, Lichtielegend said:

Potentially 9 games to go for us this season and this will be the last one played on a weekend.

Of those 8 games following, 7 of the dates were arranged since the start of March. 

SPFL clearly desperate to avoid having a part-time team in their top flight and therefore doing everything they can to prevent it.

Away and sit down with a beer, enjoy being the big team that's what happens when the TV want your games. Just checkout how many Killie games have been moved to accommodate the BBC, not one single Derby game or Arbroath away were Saturday at 3pm, plus we have to travel to Inverness this coming Friday a fare journey from Killie plus the expense of staying and traveling back Saturday.

45 minutes ago, Killiefromwell said:

Away and sit down with a beer, enjoy being the big team that's what happens when the TV want your games. Just checkout how many Killie games have been moved to accommodate the BBC, not one single Derby game or Arbroath away were Saturday at 3pm, plus we have to travel to Inverness this coming Friday a fare journey from Killie plus the expense of staying and traveling back Saturday.

It was definitely tongue in cheek but it is a pretty crazy thing when you think of it. 

21 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Gaston

JT/ wee Hammy

Little

ToB

Hammy

SS

wee Hammy/ Hendo

Low

Hilson

McKenna

Hammy 3 the hero 

There you go, a team to win the game

45 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

No cash gate on Saturday at least that is one thing Queens have got right .

You can decide at the last minute to go to Palmerston as I usually do .

You can still decide to go at the last minute. I never buy online tickets in advance, I usually do it in car when I arrive