Arbroath v Queens

1 minute ago, Homer Thompson said:

Unlikely. Although surprise wins at Arbroath and ICT to give us hope then blowing it against Ayr and Dunfermline and going down anyway would be a very "Queens" way to go down

^^^ This ... It's the sort of batshit crazy thing Queens would do ...

1 hour ago, Otis Blue said:

^^^ This ... It's the sort of batshit crazy thing Queens would do ...

Batshit crazy am for that, watched the plastic whistle game how Queens weren't three up and cruising to three points was all down to rushing the chance but that's what happens when in a fight for survival. Having seen Dunfermline today Queens look a far better team.

1 hour ago, Killiefromwell said:

Batshit crazy am for that, watched the plastic whistle game how Queens weren't three up and cruising to three points was all down to rushing the chance but that's what happens when in a fight for survival. Having seen Dunfermline today Queens look a far better team.

Thanks for hope of optimism.

Potentially 9 games to go for us this season and this will be the last one played on a weekend.

Of those 8 games following, 7 of the dates were arranged since the start of March. 

SPFL clearly desperate to avoid having a part-time team in their top flight and therefore doing everything they can to prevent it.

4 minutes ago, Lichtielegend said:

Potentially 9 games to go for us this season and this will be the last one played on a weekend.

Of those 8 games following, 7 of the dates were arranged since the start of March. 

SPFL clearly desperate to avoid having a part-time team in their top flight and therefore doing everything they can to prevent it.

The way these fixtures fall, makes it even more important we finish no worse than second, a break before our first playoff game and if we reach the playoff final a break before that game

Aye that's excellent news tbf. Thought he'd be done for the season. I think it's too late but it'll be good to have someone who knows how to finish in the side. Hopefully it frees up Connolly to go more central as well as he's been utterly rank out wide the last two games.

2 hours ago, Lichtielegend said:

oakdice-runescape.gif.ebf1f022cce5ccc1c079f334b0cd5992.gif

2 hours ago, Lichtielegend said:

Absolutely behave yourself. Tinfoil hat nonsense. There isn’t a person in the land that doesn’t want Arbroath in the top flight (obvs not at the expense of Killie)

2 hours ago, Fide said:

Absolutely behave yourself. Tinfoil hat nonsense. There isn’t a person in the land that doesn’t want Arbroath in the top flight (obvs not at the expense of Killie)

Can’t believe I’m saying this… but I agree with you. 

Don’t understand why some people seem to think there’s a conspiracy to keep us out of the top division. The publicity, increase in profile and novelty value this would bring to the Scottish game would be a breath of fresh air in what is an otherwise stale and predictable setup.

50 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this… but I agree with you. 

Don’t understand why some people seem to think there’s a conspiracy to keep us out of the top division. The publicity, increase in profile and novelty value this would bring to the Scottish game would be a breath of fresh air in what is an otherwise stale and predictable setup.

Not to mention that Kilmarnock are in the exact same situation. I wonder if the Rothschilds want to keep us out the top division as well.

Zoomer.

25 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Not to mention that Kilmarnock are in the exact same situation. I wonder if the Rothschilds want to keep us out the top division as well.

Zoomer.

There is no doubt that all the games being midweek puts us at a big disadvantage over Kilmarnock, ICT and Partick but to suggest it’s an intentional ploy by the powers that be to keep us out of the Premiership is stretching it.

Edited by Tattie36

There is no doubt that all the games being midweek puts us at a big disadvantage over Kilmarnock, ICT and Partick but to suggest it’s an intentional ploy by the powers that be to keep us out of the Premiership is stretching it.
I agree but it's a shame for fans of any side that there are no weekend games in the playoffs.