Todays scores 9/4

Nice to see ur not happy for once lol but a point is better than no points I would take that anyday but u think talbot should win every game
You should try watching it and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

You should try watching it and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
Yeah I would if I could but I can't but I don't care if talbot play crap has long has we get points on the board I would take that anyday and to be fair Largs is a hard place to play football anyway so a point is good

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Been coming for weeks now and no blame on anyone but Clydebank thoroughly deserved their win and the only blessing was it wasn’t more , best display I’ve saw at darvel this season 

and Ps the ref didn’t lose us the game today but he was woeful 

Totally agree , leaving the ground Clydebank fans saying they thought ref had a good game, they would do he have them everything  they shouted for and more . 

14 minutes ago, Vale 77 said:

Totally agree , leaving the ground Clydebank fans saying they thought ref had a good game, they would do he have them everything  they shouted for and more . 

Can you name 1 decision the ref gave wrong that impacted the game? Red Card was just stupidity from the Darvel player. Other than that, the ref never really had a game changing decision to make. Please feel free to point any out though

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Been coming for weeks now and no blame on anyone but Clydebank thoroughly deserved their win and the only blessing was it wasn’t more , best display I’ve saw at darvel this season 

Thanks for your comments DL, best I’ve seen the Bankies this season including the Scottish Cup games. Nice setup you have and we were made very welcome. As for the ref, don’t think he made any game changing blunders but what was he doing when he gave Darvel a drop ball and paced out ten yards for Bankies to retreat behind. He just made up a new rule!

24 minutes ago, holmparkheroes said:

Thanks for your comments DL, best I’ve seen the Bankies this season including the Scottish Cup games. Nice setup you have and we were made very welcome. As for the ref, don’t think he made any game changing blunders but what was he doing when he gave Darvel a drop ball and paced out ten yards for Bankies to retreat behind. He just made up a new rule!

Aye he never cost us the game or anything like it but some Of his decisions were baffling , it could have been 6 or 7 and  I didn’t think anyone could do that to us but no blame on any of the players as they have put in some effort over the last few weeks to get us challenging for the title , I always believed the Talbot game would look after itself but thought both teams would drop points to the rest of the league , today proved that to be the case and I was impressed with Largs at darvel also so no a huge surprise Talbot dropped points down there 

5 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

We were brilliant today. Best performance all season v a really good team. Mk even had a laugh n joke with us but he knew we were class. Talbots league now next season us n  buffs try compete with po££ok n da££el next season

Mon the papers

6 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

6 hours ago, DanMan said:

Can you name 1 decision the ref gave wrong that impacted the game? Red Card was just stupidity from the Darvel player. Other than that, the ref never really had a game changing decision to make. Please feel free to point any out though

I thought the ref had an alright game, the sending off was pretty blatant. The only mistake i felt i could see was him giving Clydebank a throw in that probably should have went to Darvel plus the ‘drop ball’ which actually benefitted Darvel. I dont think there was any kind of ‘got every call they shouted for’ because there were quite a few lazy (dont think it would be fair to say dirty or whatever) challenges that led to bookings etc. He booked our keeper for time wasting too so hardly out to get Darvel. Was disappointing to hear shouts from the fans telling players to purposefully injure our guys etc. 
Ultimately we had a very good game, hit the post twice and your keeper pulled off some fantastic stops too. I hope your player who went off is alright and not out too long. Despite some of the shouts being a bit shit we had a decent day out and a largely decent welcome, definitely a nice wee set up at Darvel and a ground I hope we get to visit again. 
Superb from the Bankies today and just shows the potential in our squad. 
Its all going down to the wire though for the league quite exciting. 

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod