Annan Vs Cowdenbeath

Cowden started off on fire, could have been two or three ahead before Annan got on top and equalised. Pretty even after that, but good to get the second.

Camera work is not up to scratch, not following the action quick enough, couldn’t see the Annan equaliser properly, and only just caught Cowden’s second.

Edited by Cowdenleith

Outstanding goal from Ompreon, who has played very well all game, running at the Annan defence causing them all sorts of problems.

He was the same up at Forfar. The defenders couldn’t cope with him and he scored an even better goal. The way he puts himself about he could easily get injured.

Well done the Blue Brazil.

Fully deserved result.

Looks like you 'll be in a play off but with the energy & skills we saw today I think u have a very good chance of surviving.

Watched Bonnybridge against Gretna no too impressed a bit immobile.

Not a clue about either the Broch or Buckie - on form decent sides

28 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

Well done the Blue Brazil.

Fully deserved result.

Looks like you 'll be in a play off but with the energy & skills we saw today I think u have a very good chance of surviving.

Watched Bonnybridge against Gretna no too impressed a bit immobile.

Not a clue about either the Broch or Buckie - on form decent sides

That would have been some occasion watching Gretna play Bonnybridge.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

As it was an Edinburgh local holiday and I had nothing better to do I went down to Ainslie Park to watch Estonia v Kazakhstan in the Women's U19 Championships. 

There was a nice Kazakh guy there and I felt like giving him a Scottish football souvenir. All I had in the car was an Annan badge which I had bought the last time I was at Galabank so he got that. 

If a branch of the Annan Supporters' Club is formed in Alma-Aty it's all my fault...