Petershill v Glasgow Perthshire

Game of the day in Glasgow for the neutral.

Petershill need to win by 2 clear goals to win Conference C and move into the top league.

Expect a big crowd today with a contingent there from Drumchapel to see if Perthshire can do them a favour.

4 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Game of the day in Glasgow for the neutral.

Petershill need to win by 2 clear goals to win Conference C and move into the top league.

Expect a big crowd today with a contingent there from Drumchapel to see if Perthshire can do them a favour.

Sorry I meant to green dot it there. It looks a cracking game

Went along to this and was thoroughly entertained. Could have been more than three for Petershill as Glasgow Perthshire came out in that second half to timewaste and spoil the party. Docherty in particular looked some player.

Congratulations to all involved at the club, I'll most likely try to get to some games next season as well as the ground is only a ten minute drive away.

Reckon that's the first time drum have been off top spot all season.
However, the league is a marathon, not a sprint. The best team won in the end.
As they say, "easie the Peasie".
I was surprised when I looked back some old programmes last week. When we played Vale of Clyde at home on 18th August, St. Roch's were top after 9 games, with Neilston second and the Drum 3rd but both having played 2 games less. We were 6th having only won 4 of our first 9.

By the time we hosted Glenvale on 11th September Drumchapel were top, with Neilston second, St. Roch's 3rd and us 4th, all now having played 11 games. I'm pretty sure that was them top from then until 3.40ish yesterday.