Aberdeen v Ross County - Top 6 Slug Out

Is it possible for away fans to buy tickets on the day at Pittodrie? Found myself unexpectedly in Aberdeen this weekend. Online just seems to be home areas although it talks about the ticket office but is that just for home supporters? Cheers

Edited by Cyclizine

2 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

Is it possible for away fans to buy tickets on the day at Pittodrie? Found myself unexpectedly in Aberdeen this weekend. Online just seems to be home areas although it talks about the ticket office but is that just for home supporters? Cheers

I'm sure I saw yesterday that they weren't.

Nah, you can’t. Tickets had to be bought by 2pm yesterday - which is just daft if you ask me but I’m not the ticket expert amongst us.

7 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Nah, you can’t. Tickets had to be bought by 2pm yesterday - which is just daft if you ask me but I’m not the ticket expert amongst us.

Ah, shite. Should've checked yesterday but wasn't sure if I'd get the chance to go until this morning. Oh well. Tempted to go and see Fort William officially finish bottom of the Highland League at Brechin instead.

1 hour ago, Cyclizine said:

Just go in the home end. As long as you're not being a total bam, you'll be fine.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Not optimistic at all.

Even if we win, Hibs would f**k us up by scoring a last minute winner. I'm just resigned to being bottom 6 shite already.

Similar pessimism here, min.

If we win , it’ll probably be by a few goals ....but Hibs’ll win too.

And if we don’t win , Hibs’ll lose making it all the more frustrating for us to have missed out on top 6.

And if we don’t win , St Johnstone will.   There’s usually at least one game in a season that one of the Ugly Sisters manage to lose when it’s one of those occasions that it’d actually be in our best interest for them to win.

5 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Not optimistic at all.

Even if we win, Hibs would f**k us up by scoring a last minute winner. I'm just resigned to being bottom 6 shite already.

Well, they've preempted that by 85 minutes...