Aberdeen v Ross County - Top 6 Slug Out

Watching Gallagher & Besuijen digging up the penalty spot whilst other players argued about the penalty decision was one of the most pathetic spectacles I've seen at Pittodrie since this shite spell began around 28 years ago.

The fact that this 'team' still had an opportunity (well mathematically at least) to make the Top 6 until finally being put out of our misery this afternoon is testament to the lack of quality in this sub-standard League.

We SPL fans are the biggest mug punters in the world. That shite 'product' isn't worth a £5 let alone £25.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

We are absolutely fucking gash, proper no fucking use, gash!

i liked Cormack back in 2,000 when he was a pretty straight shooter, but currently he’s lost in Footy Manager territory.

We are in a much worse position now, than at any time under Deek.  To pretend anything else is proper head in the sand stuff.

I have seen nothing with Goodwin, that convinces me that he’s an improvement.

Everyone at the club should be fucking ashamed.  Third highest wage bill but mibbes 10th best team.

We let the ‘racists mate’ captain our club and he was no more than a cunty Paul Hartley 2.  
We couldn’t even get motivated for todays game.

I dislike this team more than McGhee’s shite, more than anything Uncle Ebbe or Calderwood produced, hell, more than Aitken produced.

The best thing I can say is, it is slightly better than the alkie or Alex fucking Miller.

Absolute fucking shite from top to bottom, with austerity and cost cutting to come.

Yours, a bit disappointed

aDONis

7 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Was wondering why County were time wasting for the draw. Then I realised they knew we'd f**k up.

To be fair County's main objective after 10 games would have been to stay in the league so anything else was probably a bonus for them.

As for ourselves that was a shameful performance.

2 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Watching Gallagher & Besuijen digging up the penalty spot whilst other players argued about the penalty decision was one of the most pathetic spectacles I've seen at Pittodrie since this shite spell began around 28 years ago.

The fact that this 'team' still had an opportunity (well mathematically at least) to make the Top 6 until finally being put out of our misery this afternoon is testament to the lack of quality in this sub-standard League.

We SPL fans are the biggest mug punters in the world. That shite 'product' isn't worth a £5 let alone £25.

You have hit the nail on the head!

Quote! Since this s...e spell began 28 years ago.

Aberdeen should be top three four every year, why not? Lack of ambition and proper investment.

Your stadium is sadly lacking in atmosphere, take a look at Hearts stadium, Aberdeen should just do a carbon copy.

My serious point was, what game were some of you watching?

Aberdeen had two attempts  on target, Ross County had one.

Hardly the Alamo effect.

If it’s any comfort, I don’t think Aberdeen will get relegated.

8And it could be worse, you could be a Saint Johnstone supporter at Parkhead today.

15 minutes ago, Merkincher Clach & County said:

And it could be worse, you could be a Saint Johnstone supporter at Parkhead today.

At least they only lost 7, we lost 9 there under McGhee. 

This squad is total fucking pish.

I think I'd probably keep McKenzie, Gallagher, Bates, Ramsay, Barron and Besuijen. Apart from that I'd not be too disappointed to see the rest depart. First half of the season Ramirez could stay, second half can gtf. 

Bit of a footnote but two shocking penalty calls by Greg Aitken. The first foul, that wasn't given, by Connor Barron was clearly a penalty. The actual penalty was a joke decision. They even out over the game but deary me, the state of refereeing at Premiership level is embarrassing

What’s the crack with Besuijen falling to the ground holding his face every time someone went near him? Goodwin needs to nip that shit in the bud.

Aberdeen huffed and puffed but we’re pretty toothless, much like County to be honest. Enjoyable scenes at the end celebrating like we’ve won the league. 😂

I think I'd probably keep McKenzie, Gallagher, Bates, Ramsay, Barron and Besuijen. Apart from that I'd not be too disappointed to see the rest depart. First half of the season Ramirez could stay, second half can gtf. 

You wouldn’t keep Ferguson or McCrorie but you’d keep McKenzie and Bates?

13 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

You would keep Bates but get rid of McCrorie? Interesting. 

3 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

What’s the crack with Besuijen falling to the ground holding his face every time someone went near him? Goodwin needs to nip that shit in the bud.

Aberdeen huffed and puffed but we’re pretty toothless, much like County to be honest. Enjoyable scenes at the end celebrating like we’ve won the league. 😂

I couldn't agree with you more about Besuijen, he has to stop play acting, now. But almost as laughable as Besuijen's jump to life last week was Iacovitti calling for the physio when he was down in his own box, referee continues the game and when Iacovitti sees this he's up on his feet double quick helping out the defence with no hint of any injury. We've all got them.

3 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

No need to repeat yourself...

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

No need to repeat yourself...

*are

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Iacovitti sees this he's up on his feet double quick helping out the defence with no hint of any injury. We've all got them.

Yeah that was pretty cringe too.

If the incredibly 1980’s “AFC Rock” that I bought yesterday for £1 comes with a warning that it may have an adverse effect on activity and attention, it begs the question why Goodwin doesn’t load up the starting XI to the eyes with the stuff and send them out to do battle. It certainly did the trick on my 12 year old. 

E29FD42A-52B8-4AB5-B9AF-EA32AE94F5FD.jpeg

20 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

McKenzie can go. Bates needs to improve his concentration but you can tell there is a player in there. Agree on Gallagher, Ramsay, Barron and Besuijen. I would also keep Ferguson (if he didn't want to leave), Hayes and McCrorie 

McKenzie can go.

Did he not sign a new bumper contract recently to much social media liking etc?

Connor McLennan did similar not so long before.

Well these two local heroes came on for an urgent rescue mission yesterday - and managed to turn the performance from limp to flacid.

9 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Did he not sign a new bumper contract recently to much social media liking etc?

Connor McLennan did similar not so long before.

Well these two local heroes came on for an urgent rescue mission yesterday - and managed to turn the performance from limp to flacid.

McLennan is an abomination of a footballer. I've seen players in the Highland League who are better than him.